CoLD Community

CoLD Community Servers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Game Servers (Click to Join)

• Click to Join

Click to Join

News

• All,

Our next map has been setup by the admin team, by popular vote we are returning to rp_freemancity_kbm_v1a

Mav has been working with Humam on a updated Uptown v4 with a new Soccer arena and a few other surprises in store.

We have plenty of summer time left to enjoy the two most popular RP maps to date, in celebration of nearly 10 years of HL2:DM.

The timeline for this map has not been
  • All,

Here are the choices for our next 3 month map, starting at the end of this month.

We are running a bit behind schedule as we were set to change map on the 25th, however IRL situations have delayed this.
    We hope to change by the end of the month still.

I have attached the map files and pics for your viewing pleasure. None of the maps are locked so feel free to test them on your own.

I am considering
  • All,

Map has now changed by popular vote to rp_city45_v4a

Shouts out to @HAND OF DOOM
    and @joshhite11 and any other admins i missed for the map setup.

Remember to use the command to refund your Lineese house if you have not already : sm_refunddoor rp_linesse_r4

Game mode improvements in this map change include:
    -Initial code base for doggys upcoming DM betting DLC
    -New item, HEV suit initial code committed…
  • Hello All,

Im pleased to announce some new features on the servers.

Doggy has revamped our shipment crate system and added all new prizes. Look out for the wooden shipment box that spawns every 20-30 mins on the server to collect the prizes!

New prizes include:
    -Zombie event trigger ( zombies killed will give cash rewards)
    -Pinata spawn
    -Increased money rewards

-Removed old non benefit rewards

The pinata works…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Phoenix8320 Ban Request for SOC

anonymous

Cop app

sol

CMVULCAN COP RE-APP

BPN17