CoLD Community

CoLD Community Roleplay Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Game Server

News

• New

Map Is switching Saturday 9/22/18 to rp_amsterville_v3

This concludes the one month beta test of rp_venice. We shall finish final testing and return to venice some time in the near future. Lets all take a minute to thank Mav for providing new content for our server.

Refund your door from Venice using command in console - sm_refunddoor rp_venice_b12a

or use !refunddoor rp_venice_b12a in chat

We will be on amster for about 2 months

Enjoy
  • Roleplay Venice is an original map by Mavfree, sponsored directly by Eldrun and Syle22 for Cold Community.

I will be playing as admin for the next month in-order to quick assess and look into any bugs that are found during the beta test. I will not be admin to help with player complaints or propping.

Thing to know about this map.
    - There is a world map located in the PD lobby in case you get lost.
    - There are five unique apartments four of which sport multiple interior themes to choose from.
    - All apartments contain at least two rooms, no more box houses.
    - The VIP apartments have pools to…
  • Hi all

Map master mav, has worked hard on uptown_v4 and it is currently available for beta test on our servers. Please report any bugs you find below.

Heres a workshop link, give the man a upvote steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1390294662

Dont forget you can refund your houses and locks gathered on FMC by using the command

sm_refunddoor rp_fmc_pn_v2

After a month or so has passed and all bugs are found, we will continue our map cycle to rp_city26, where we will stay for the normal 3 month cycle.

I hope you enjoy the map, We are working to fully setup beta10 but…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hurgle14 killing under 10hr even after being warned by players and reading the motd

Volar

civil protection application

IDaab

Announcement Map Switch - 9/22/18

CaveJohnson