Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Birddieboo -

Replied to a comment by Birddieboo on IDaab’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Then who's my mom?
  • Beamed -

Posted the thread Higher Pay For Higher Rank Cops.

Thread
    So, we all know police get $3/sec while they have somebody arrested. But why not reward the higher rank cops with a bit more pay? They put in the hard work to get to that high of a rank, aside from weapon spawns, they should also get a little more pay…
  • STRIKER -

Replied to the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

Very good player and respectful towards all players. he knows the rules and is always active on server.+2
  • i dont speak so good english but look this fucking records and finish https://www.file-upload.net/gal-277882/f7q55w/1.html https://www.file-upload.net/gal-277883/jtac1/1.html he goes from the server and come back and than he play with aimbot maybe…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread Picture of yourself.

Quote from Birddieboo: “Here's a picture of a picture of me. (I have two feet) ” can comfirm its him, i was there that day at the zoo
  • IDaab -

Quote from eldrun: “if you haven’t met him you shouldn’t give him a minus one for your lack of experience knowing him— not like you should +1 but neutral should be better ” Ya I get you, maybe I should reword my comment.
  • IDaab -

Replied to a comment by Birddieboo on IDaab’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Your dad
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

Replied to a comment by chinasyndrome on Mandrew - Wonderland_War’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I thought my name was Mandy.
  • Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread Picture of yourself.

Here's a picture of a picture of me. (I have two feet)
  • Birddieboo -

Wrote a comment on IDaab’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Who are you?
  • Micobot -

Replied to the thread A New Approach: Consumable Lockspicks & Doorhacks.

Quote from CaveJohnson: “Wouldn't removing the cooldown (besides bind prevention cooldown) be the point of making these things consumable?? I do like the idea of adding in a chance of failure, but idk about tiers. Since we do not have skills and skill…
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread A New Approach: Consumable Lockspicks & Doorhacks.

Wouldn't removing the cooldown (besides bind prevention cooldown) be the point of making these things consumable?? I do like the idea of adding in a chance of failure, but idk about tiers. Since we do not have skills and skill exp/levels in this game…
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread Extra VIP Upgrade **.

Quote from Beamed: “Quote from Micobot: “Already exists, it's called platinum... only you can't pay for it. I had the platinum vip job for a while and the Revolver on spawn is OP as fuck in the right hands. ” How can you get it if you can't pay for…
  • Micobot -

Pushing his admin app harder than youtube pushes its political agenda.
  • eldrun -

if you haven’t met him you shouldn’t give him a minus one for your lack of experience knowing him— not like you should +1 but neutral should be better personally I like beamed and he shows dedication and drive to help the server in a way I…
  • chinasyndrome -

Wrote a comment on Mandrew - Wonderland_War’s wall.

Wall Comment
    no no no you Mandrew are the best, you are the quintessential essence of Cold Community
  • Beamed -

Wrote a comment on MiraclesBelieveInMe’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mira Performs Miracles No Joke
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Map change.

• Nobody -

Posted the thread Map change.

Thread
    Anyone else ready for a map change?
  • IDaab -

Quote from Beamed: “Quote from IDaab: “I have only had small encounters with BEAMED. Although he seems like a friendly, respectful player that is well aware of the rules. The whole copy and paste from another application situation got me shook. Sure…