Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eldrun -

Replied to the thread Doggy admin abuse.

Wow nice proof Couldn’t write it better than myself
  • DOA -

!uncuff clit ….Would not work on Billy Joe Armstrong !uncuff dog ….Would not work on The Doggy
  • The Doggy -

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
  • littlepizzabutt -

Posted the thread Doggy admin abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: UWUOWO The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: Discription of the Event: I cuffed clit with over 40k crime and was leaving him in. clit joked about !uncuff clit, doggy did it, and uncuffed himself too. I went to check and…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread clitcommander DOC.

• littlepizzabutt -

Posted the thread clitcommander DOC.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN:UWUOWO Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN:Billy Joe Armstrong SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6080488 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972426705/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC while I…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Phoenix8320 Ban Request for SOC.

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Replied to the thread Cop app.

That feeling when you apply for cop and get a 2 week ban... modo phatgrin shiit dash
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Quote from anonymous: “Sorry Kill but according to Phoenix8320 its the rule that's bad! HAHAHAHAHA ”
  • anonymous -

Sorry Kill but according to Phoenix8320 its the rule that's bad! [RP] You unlock the door. [RP] You lock the door. phoenix8320 : iml delete those demos KILL THRILL n SPILL : Mr. Ass Eater Supreme... wanna ride the train? [RP] You lock the…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Posted the thread Phoenix8320 Ban Request for SOC.

Thread
    Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: Phoenix8320 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5424085 Steam Profile:
  • sol -

[ᴀᴋ] sol : i liked your cop application though [ᴀᴋ] sol : you got accepted [ᴀᴋ] sol : have u tried being cop yet phoenix8320 : no not yet [ᴀᴋ] sol : type !switch phoenix8320 : how phoenix8320 : !switch Gordan : !plant [ᴀᴋ] sol…
  • BPN17 -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

id say +1 cause he's a good player but a more serious application would be helpful if you were stripped for abuse
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

lmfao I may not have been in game for a long time, but I've lurked the forums. This nigga got his cop stripped for abuse. Why would we give it back?
  • DOA -

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “+1 for shits and giggles ” coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…ca1d1212cf5481be24ae74200
  • littlepizzabutt -

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Kills boxes. Does it again. Banned. SOC. Banned. Does it again. Banned. Door blocks. DOC. Banned. Fresh off ban: applies for cop. Oh... he wants cop? That is pretty ballsy... Not that I have any say, but I'd have to go with a no. Not until he can go a…
  • DOA -

Comes back from a ban and now want cop now LOL -1
  • sol -

• anonymous -

ohhdear, this can not be for real! You are the young player that have called me all the bad words in the universe! Anyway let me be the first to welcome you to the Cold community forum :thumbsup: Regarding your Cop app i think… well you answers show the same…