Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread Npc Weapon Buyer.

Quote from Hozza: “That would be cool :) Although my immersion will take a hit if I can craft an RPG out of 100 crowbars ” Yeah but you could be like the one dude who makes all the gadgets for ur buddies lol, I forgot to say though I was thinking of a…
  • joshhite11 -

Replied to the thread Forum admin app.

I don’t even have to read this app to know dede suits this position well. Very good admin so I’d imagine he’ll do just fine. +1
  • dede -

Posted the thread Forum admin app.

Thread
    Howdy guys, this is my application for Forum Adminstrator <3. THIS IS A SERIOUS APPLICATION! Since there is no exact format i jsut thought about the regular duties of a forum admin and formulated them in questions in which i responded to them. Steam
  • Hozza -

That would be cool :) Although my immersion will take a hit if I can craft an RPG out of 100 crowbars
  • hustler -

Replied to the thread pls unban my little brother.

• Grubbsy -

TLDR: I made crafting system long ago for CSGO, get trash, make into materials, use materials to make into guns and items. I originally made this for the CSGO rp to hopefully have this used for the crafting system- it's unfinished but it gives a good…
  • Fist of Fury -

Jesus Christ "Hustler prove that you have a brother. tell him register on the forum to make a unban appeal using the correct format. If hes real then he can play" Do what Syle said here you do not need to make it shorter Jesus.
  • Fist of Fury -

Replied to the thread hustler admin application).

Quote from hustler: “never would not thought that jokes about Putin can be obstacle to become admin. that sounds weird. so if u so much serious and corrupt - i dont need admin anymore . dont reply this appeal blyads ” Complains about corruption and…
  • hustler -

never would not thought that jokes about Putin can be obstacle to become admin. that sounds weird. so if u so much serious and corrupt - i dont need admin anymore . dont reply this appeal blyads
  • hustler -

i can make it more short for you Syle. when i have 1 hour on this server - i did a lot of mistakes from my brother account. can u unban his account ? this is not his fault. u can ban me and unban him . habibi
  • Kyuto -

Hello dear Hustler We all appreciate your Try to apply as an Admin on this Server. We all try to give everyone a equal and fair chance to get someone employed as Cop and also employed as an admin. I can see, that you obviously want to be more than
  • Kyuto -

Replied to the thread KILL THRILL n SPILL's Administraor Application.

KILL THRILL is and was always one of my favourite Player on this Server, because he is honest and can help in every situation. His playtime and gameplay shows me, that he is 100% ready to take the next step and start handling the situations as an…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread KILL THRILL n SPILL's Administraor Application.

One of the best choices for admin here. Kill has pretty much won the game(which I always highly recommend before applying) , because of this , he is very familiar with the rules , plugin , staff , and player base. Mature and a great communicator , I've…
  • syle22 -

wep buyer not going to happen, but this does raise the question of dumping scrap weapons into some type of system
  • Fist of Fury -

Quote from hustler: “blyat . such a pussies. i did just 3 seconds doorblocking for fun.............. and u say ITS SO SERIOUSLY VIOLATION NO ADMIN FOR THAT RUSSIAN BOI ” No your application is literally shit, you do not know the rules, your behavior…
  • Novaaa -

Replied to a comment by hustler on Novaaa’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Actually I was clicking on a post you made and it accidentally sent me to your page. Now run along gay boy.
  • hustler -

blyat . such a pussies. i did just 3 seconds doorblocking for fun.............. and u say ITS SO SERIOUSLY VIOLATION NO ADMIN FOR THAT RUSSIAN BOI
  • hustler -

Wrote a comment on Novaaa’s wall.

Wall Comment
    what u lookin for? want to see my penis?NO
  • hustler -

Posted the thread pls unban my little brother.

Thread
    hello admins. so i have little problem. when i join ur server first time - i did a lot of mistakes because i did know the rules. i did a lot of shit for example - spray nudes (shemale ) etc.so somebody banned my account for some time and was joined again…