Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread Adding buy options to vendors.

• 999 -

Replied to the thread Banned.

It was a perm ban guess doggy changed it when he saw this. Anyway ty
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Lol by the time this post gets a response, the ban will be over. Also disrespecting admins is not allowed so I don't see why you even bothered writing this post.
  • DOA -

• 999 -

Posted the thread Banned.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31284700 Your in-game Name: 999 Why you got banned: So i was in jail and bribe command did not work. I wrote "doggy shit dev" and got permban. I only wrote it because someone else in voicechat said "doggy fix it pls" Other…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

• Birddieboo -

altho it would make converting all my money to locks easier i prefer the buying and selling amounts the way they are, makes the game more frustrating and not an ez task. (Which IMO is needed sometimes)
  • The problem is that there is no clarification in the rules about that. Thats what this post is about. The ONLY rule in the MOTD about cops shooting rebels is: Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not have to actually hit you, it…
  • I strongly suggest that you report "stupid garbage cops" that "want to just bend rules" here on the forum so that we can deal with them. As for the definition of provocation with regards to cops on our server , I would define it as any purposeful…
  • seminolemarine -

Replied to a comment by MeTaL ^x^ on seminolemarine’s wall.

Wall Reply
    kelpy
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Wrote a comment on seminolemarine’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Whats your current steam name?
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread Suggestion for new gang specialty.

We could do both. The drug grower one could be a specialty like Master Grower. This specialty could grow a higher quality weed and be a different item that sells for more, this would add risk to the specialty as people will be more likely to target them…
  • I am more pissed about the first event than the second. And either that or a start timer for the lock down, like you cant just drop it right after the server resets. Honestly 90% of the time I have seen a cop call a lockdown, it is because they are bored…
  • seminolemarine -

Posted the thread Suggestion for new gang specialty.

Thread
    Suggestion for new gang specialty: Drug Dealer. I have two concepts for this specialty. 1. The drug dealer specialty will serve a similar role to the snowden specialty. Its focus is to provide an upgraded version of the drug grower job. It will…
  • A cop pushing you out of your apartment to kill you when afk is not okay, and I will/have stripped cops on the spot for that shit before. The second situation I agree with thunder on, you damaged the cop whether it was intentional or not doesn't really…
  • You were caught out in a lockdown, and got shot. You jostled a cop, and got shot. This is a non-event in my view, at least by the terms of your own description. To be clear, I would have shot you both times as well as cop, lol. Lot's of hair splitting…
  • seminolemarine -

Replied to the thread Forum Administration Application.

• So since coming to city26 there have been players coming back from hiatus's and are active again. Some of these players are cops and have been bending rules or adding reasons of provocation as a cop that are not listed in said rules. I have two recent…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread Beamed Admin Application.

I don't know if I have actually met Beamed, but if I did it is very vague to me. But most of the players who actually play on the server have generally good opinions, and the application itself looks well. I don't see why we can't have another person…