Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread Why is Grubbsy gay?.

No the whole server destroyer thing is a reference to when I went from not giving a shit to not giving a fuck.
  • eldrun -

Being a server destroyer and cop at the same time isn’t a good look. Seems like a bannable offense to me case closed!
  • Novaaa -

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “index.php ” Obviously they need to kiss and makeup
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

• Fist of Fury -

Quote from Birddieboo: “WHY IS GRUBBSY GAY? ” Looks like Grubbsy and Bird can become a sweet couple.
  • anonymous -

Replied to the thread Vip Apartments.

Quote from Birddieboo: “Yea that's all nice, but what if someone gets that VIP house and doesn't want the balcony blocked? we'd have to unblock the balcony and vice versa for people unclaiming their VIP apt. We'd have to put em back and that's too much…
  • Birddieboo -

• Grubbsy -

• Birddieboo -

Posted the thread Why is Grubbsy gay?.

Thread
    I was playing on the csgo server then Grubbsy shot me as a cop un provoked.
  • Birddieboo -

Yea that's all nice, but what if someone gets that VIP house and doesn't want the balcony blocked? we'd have to unblock the balcony and vice versa for people unclaiming their VIP apt. We'd have to put em back and that's too much work.
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread Puppy's Admin Reapplication.

• Volar -

Replied to the thread ban.

Quote from Chameleon: “how does levochpok get to double post? I do it on accident and get a day ban on forums lol smh ” He got a 2 day ban for it, I just forgot to merge the double post.
  • Chameleon -

Replied to the thread Grenades upgrade.

lol hell yea Just now saw this..lets get this shit rollin how about doin this as a xmas gift/update this year?? :)
  • Chameleon -

Yeah I said this before. Not to mention the big rock and slide outside the vip you can just jump on then jump onto the first balcony on either side of it, but VODKA man you can literally jump up to any story with vodka if you jump from other rooftops.…
  • Chameleon -

Wrote a comment on CLITCOMMANDER’s wall.

Wall Comment
    are you perm banned from forums too??
  • Chameleon -

Replied to the thread ban.

how does levochpok get to double post? I do it on accident and get a day ban on forums lol smh
  • Fist of Fury -

Replied to a comment by The Casual Man on The Casual Man’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Because
  • The Casual Man -

Wrote a comment on The Casual Man’s wall.

Wall Comment
    why? :((
  • The Casual Man -

Posted the thread The Casual Man admin apply.

Thread
    Age:12 In-Game name:The Casual Man SteamID:STEAM_1:1:93795575 Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/razvantudor/ Time played:9 hours Discord:The Casual Man#3165 --Questions--Do you have a mic?:yes Why are you applying for Administration?:to deal with…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread doggy did soc like always !!!.