Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sentinel -

Wrote a comment on Guardedragon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    funny pic tbh
  • Sentinel -

Wrote a comment on Guardedragon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    WTF!
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread Sentinels civil protection application.

Not enough hours, noone will probably know you enough to even vouch that you deserve it guy. Get some hours, get yourself known as the right kind of player they look for, and then apply bud.
  • Novaaa -

Replied to the thread Sentinels civil protection application.

I know that I don't play but most of the time when considering people for cop they like to see a player with at least 80 hours.
  • Sentinel -

Posted the thread Sentinels civil protection application.

Thread
    Age:100 In-Game name: sentinel SteamID: Time played: 4 hours --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, I do understand…
  • Wiseguy -

Replied to the thread RP Ruby - 2021 (Updated 15/11/2020).

Freakin' amazing, look forward to playing it.
  • Slaughter1337 -

Wrote a comment on DOA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I really didn't mean anything bad I ever said about you I was playing the game.
    Sgt. Slaughter
  • Slaughter1337 -

Wrote a comment on DOA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Friend request I so sorry I didn't realize you was a personal pal of mine could you please forgive me and I will be nice. IMA Slaughter
  • hustler -

Wrote a comment on eldrun’s wall.

Wall Comment
    comrade help me with golden vip
  • Rezoz -

Replied to the thread RP Ruby - 2021 (Updated 15/11/2020).

- Thread updated for November 2020 changes and future plans. Feedback appreciated. :)
  • chinasyndrome -

Replied to the thread Farewell..

we will miss you, thanks again for the cash
  • Captain Cock -

Hi Nova, Really sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Hope everything goes well with the health probs. You know, the great thing about online gaming is that no one really knows who anyone else is. If some players like to argue and cause shit…
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread vendor for Alcohol and Drugs.

Quote from anonymous: “Quote from op4_Capt_n3Mo: “Good morning cold community, Since the map switch we haven't had a vendor for drugs and alcohol. Would it be possible to add one please? Would be very appreciated. Enjoy the rest of you're weekend…
  • anonymous -

Replied to the thread vendor for Alcohol and Drugs.

Quote from op4_Capt_n3Mo: “Good morning cold community, Since the map switch we haven't had a vendor for drugs and alcohol. Would it be possible to add one please? Would be very appreciated. Enjoy the rest of you're weekend =D Nemo ” No drugs and…
  • anonymous -

Quote from Novaaa: “Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “DENIED ” What do you mean denied? ” He say "NO" This is a community for player`s from all around the world! One of the very few ground rules is *Be civilized. Respect all fellow discord users, and keep…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Ban Request for Gman.

Sorry for the delay, gman has been banned for 1 day for doorblocking and DOC.
  • Novaaa -

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “DENIED ” What do you mean denied?
  • HAND OF DOOM -

• Novaaa -

Quote from Oidoxie: “byebye babe ” You literally have my snapchat and we snap daily my guy