Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fist of Fury -

Replied to the thread Cop Abuse - Mersparbo and ahmed (aka Striker).

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “I dont see any grounds for abuse on anyone but mesparbo for shooting first based on one issue... Having striker muted. Why? There is no clear and visible intent to collude with rebels. He is not allowed to kill players that…
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

• Birddieboo -

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “There is no clear and visible intent to collude with rebels. ” I actually have some of the chat from when it happened. ahmed : shadow Mersparbo : he left ahmed : are you coming Mersparbo : oh nvm ahmed : he is…
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

I dont see any grounds for abuse on anyone but mesparbo for shooting first based on one issue... Having striker muted. Why? There is no clear and visible intent to collude with rebels. He is not allowed to kill players that aren't protecting a player…
  • alexwojciechowski -

I apologize for my unknowledgeable act/behavior and a need for help from a rebel (shadowland) to kill the rebels protecting kill thrill. (not help take or kill, kill thrill but to help me kill the persons killing me which were the persons killing me…
  • Fist of Fury -

So in my point of view that part with shadow is not a cop abuse. He just walked in with the cops and the cops could do that much at this point. The part on the other hand with the cop killing kill is in my point of view an abuse. KIll was fighting with…
  • Catsumi -

A quick overview of what I saw and what happend in the Demo: KILL THRILL n SPILL was sitting in his house with 14k Crime and 2 inexperienced Cops were trying to cuff him. Since KILL THRILL n SPILL was inside a building, the Cops had to kickdoor the
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Birddieboo's Administrator Application.

Birdie seems to know the rules. Good communication skills. Might make a great staff member. +1
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

I guess im a bit bias towards Birddie but application looks really good! understands the rules and is very active in the community. I'll teach him all I know if he gets it hahah. +1
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Quote from Birddieboo: “the second part about Mersparbo killing you I don't agree with, as in the MOTD it states, "During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property protecting the criminal, are able to be shot on sight." As you…
  • Birddieboo -

• Birddieboo -

The first part about the cops teaming up with Shadow I agree they should be punished for that, but the second part about Mersparbo killing you I don't agree with, as in the MOTD it states, "During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Posted the thread Cop Abuse - Mersparbo and ahmed (aka Striker).

Thread
    Your in-game name: KILL THRILL n SPILL The cop's In-game name: Mersparbo, Ahmed (aka Striker) Description of the Event: Two issues at hand here: Both Mersparbi and Ahmend were asking Shadow in chat if he's coming while kicking door to my base. ExG was…
  • joshhite11 -

Pretty solid application and very good dude. +1 from me. Good luck my friend :3
  • Grubbsy -

I am very fond of Birddieboo and he has never been rude or broken rules and he generally is invested into the community. I think we should definitely give him a try! +1
  • Fist of Fury -

So, I didn't play with him that much, but I never heard anything bad from him and the application also looks good for me. Why shouldn't we give him a try? +1
  • Birddieboo -

Posted the thread Birddieboo's Administrator Application.

Thread
    Steam Name: Birddieboo SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22104289 Age: 14 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I started playing the game somewhere around 2017 but I wasn't invested in the server, I began to really play when I joined back…
  • Fist of Fury -

Now follows Humam.

Follow
  • Fist of Fury -

Now follows Lawdog.

Follow