Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fist of Fury -

Posted the thread The reason why I'm gone (for now).

Thread
    Ok... where should I start... At this moment I have a huge family problem, Wich I can't tell what it is at the moment. Due to this I am not able to eather be on discord or in-game but I will be or at least try to be here on the forum but not as that
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Big_Daddy's Cop application.

Well, due to the overwhelming amount of people not believing you'd be a decent cop I'll just go ahead and deny this.
  • ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

Quote from STRIKER: “Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “ ” CONVINCED. -1 not good for cop ” Cuz i kill you everytime :D and you lost 50k by me xD
  • STRIKER -

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “ ” CONVINCED. -1 not good for cop
  • Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread Grubbsy's Cop Applecation (that was joke lol I can spell applycashun).

I don't think we should employ someone who's in time out. Nonetheless, groubsi is a good player and could be an admin one day. :P +1
  • Grubbsy -

Posted the thread Grubbsy's Cop Applecation (that was joke lol I can spell applycashun).

Thread
    --Basic info-- Age: 14 (I turn 14 and 1/2 on Lief Erickson Day) In-Game name: Grubbsy SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204500198 Time played: 105 Hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: No I do not. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to be cop and…
  • ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

I think Doom has a bad sight of me, I just ask for my cop back? i lost it by reset? if you think i need a probation first again fine Atleast give me probation then?
  • MavFree -

Replied to the thread Uptown v4.

Uptown v4u, images and such here: imgur.com/a/nTov0uU Ready for next cycle vote.
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Birddieboo's Administrator Application.

I will be reviewing this application with the core staff. Final feedback is appreciated
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread DOA Administrator Application 6/2/2019.

Application will be discussed next admin meeting. Looking Good DOA
  • Fist of Fury -

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Oidoxie: “Doom already convinced me so nty ” yea same ” Convinced
  • ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Oidoxie: “Doom already convinced me so nty ” yea same ” So doom talking shit about my back huh? how kindish isn't that? go get yourself a life dude, instead of talking trash behind people's back I was vip also,…
  • Wiseguy -

Replied to the thread DOA Administrator Application 6/2/2019.

Give this man admin. I've seen a lot of hl2dm players, this guy is one of the best.
  • The Doggy -

Quote from Oidoxie: “Doom already convinced me so nty ” yea same
  • ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

Quote from Oidoxie: “Doom already convinced me so nty ” Nice, Listen to the storys, without checking how the player actually really behave? I thought everyone would get a chance to prove himself but , you guys don't I hope the admins who believe in…
  • Oidoxie -

• ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “My memories of Big_Daddy are not good. He's a non-stop afker , who(when he does play) tries to trick new players out of their starting money. Corrosive , toxic personality when pushed. Not mature enough for any position here.
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread Grubbsy's Discord Timeout appeal.

• Grubbsy -

Posted the thread Grubbsy's Discord Timeout appeal.

Thread
    Your discord ID: Grubbsy#1775 Your in-game Name: Grubbsy the saddsy ;-; Why you got put in timeout: I was being rude Other Information you think we should know: I am sorry for what I did I deserved my punishment but I really want my Staff tag…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

My memories of Big_Daddy are not good. He's a non-stop afker , who(when he does play) tries to trick new players out of their starting money. Corrosive , toxic personality when pushed. Not mature enough for any position here. -1