Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• phoenix8320 -

Posted the thread Cop app.

Thread
    Age:13 In-Game name:phoenix8320 SteamID: Time played: my stats says 2 days 20 hours 0 minutes ive played more like 6 days --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because i want to stop any rdmers or crime…
  • Hozza -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

I will POUND anyone who doesnt let this man become cop nono
  • Hozza -

Replied to the thread Map Change..

Guys we need to fight the real enemy... This ass map!
  • Catsumi -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

Is this application a joke or are you really applying for Cop again? I remember you got strip'd, because you kickdoor my doors and left the Server to let the doors stay unlocked and made people come inside. :hmm: I do not know how second applys are…
  • ObiWan -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • candybar -

Quote from CM-VULCAN: “CAN WE PUT A MAX ON LOCKS LIKE 400 ” this server just became pussy since was it ok to allow binding food, health, suit, guns all other this stuff? and no max on locks Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from candybar: “what are…
  • CM-VULCAN -

• CM-VULCAN -

Posted the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

Thread
    Age:53 In-Game name:CM-VULCAN SteamID: Time played:YEARS --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:YES Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:TO PUNISH AND ENSLAVE What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:BUST PEOPLE What is the function the Civil…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from candybar: “what are the options? ” u dont get an option this is a dictatorship
  • candybar -

• syle22 -

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread stuff.

• Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread Hozza's Admin Application.

Can I do a more than negative 1? can I do a negative 999? I guess that would defeat the purpose if people could give a +999999 but even then, although a joke a good player shouldn't need someone to add to an application if the overall consensus thinks…
  • Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread Phoenix SOC.

at least 2 times before a perm ban maybe 3 maybe 4 maybe 5 maybe 6 maybe 7. It all depends when someone decides when it's over and I think we should ban him longer than 2 weeks at this point
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Obviously it ends with a permanent ban. My question for you is , how many chances should a player get until they are perm banned ?
  • Hozza -

Dont worry, it was a joke, people seem to be taking that comment a bit too serious...
  • Birddieboo -

"[cK] Hozza ๑ﭥ : grubbsy pls write something nice on my admin app" First off, if you're asking people to give you a +1 on your admin app I don't think you know how people work... just saying, people might give you a +1 for being someone they believe…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Phoenix repeatedly keeps doing this. He's done it to me with Hand of Doom standing behind me. First he door blocked, then SOC'd after letting me open the door (I do have demos). He also SOC'd about 4 times with Thunder the other day. I think he is…
  • Kritical -

+1.1 respectful guy from when I played with him. has been playing for a good amount of time, a few more hours logged wouldnt hurt but I think he would be a good admin around the clock considering the time zone he's in.
  • STRIKER -

Wrote a comment on hustler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    gypsy pussy unfriended me :P