Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rebel AgenT -

Replied to the thread New Map.

• syle22 -

When freemancity is on the poll, theres no chance
  • DOA -

Replied to the thread yo.

Me to...I followed a friend in here, and haven't left yet!! Welcome to Cold Community Sol
  • Grubbsy -

I like de_dust2 it is friendly to new players it has many deathmatching capabilities and has very many places to buy like goose catwalk and tunnels
  • eldrun -

• HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread yo.

Welcome to Cold Community Sol ! .... I won't tell Garry you're here.
  • Hozza -

Posted the thread New Map.

Thread
    Basically, striker doesnt like all of the new maps suggested in the poll... soI suggest dm_killbox_kbh because its very aesthetically pleasing and everyone likes it.
  • sol -

Posted the thread yo.

Thread
    Started a week or so ago and it's pretty fun, i've known this server was here for a long time but I usually only play hl2dm for like ~10 hours total a year... until last week, that is
  • syle22 -

Posted the thread Summer Map Poll 6/23/2019.

Thread
    All, Here are the choices for our next 3 month map, starting at the end of this month. We are running a bit behind schedule as we were set to change map on the 25th, however IRL situations have delayed this. We hope to change by the end of the month…
  • mr.bean -

Replied to the thread COP Aplication.

• Volar -

Why is this still here? It's Mr. Bean. Hop Hop back to being a Cop. Accepted.
  • DOA -

Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime. - This allows for a Cop to arrest the Criminal and then still proceed through that players home in search of drugs or a printer using Kickdoor, however as soon as the Cop leaves…
  • Catsumi -

Pending Applications is only for Final Decisions and other Users can't view your thread. I moved your thread in the correct place. But I think, Doggy already accepted your first post which you already posted in the '"Accepted Applications'.
  • Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread unmute me.

Im probably not one to talk because I will forever be in Neverland Ranch riding the MJ evernight. but As it shows on the source bans site you are muted for a week and it should expire within the next few days.
  • hustler -

Posted the thread unmute me.

Thread
    1. STEAM_0 :1:102815895 2. hustler someone muted my microphone after i played just 1 song. im apologize for that i will not play any songs anymore.
  • mr.bean -

Posted the thread COP Aplication.

Thread
    I didn't know the last thread was in accepted app. sorry for that. Age: 23 In-Game name: »[GR]mr.bean« SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36851628 Time played: b4 rest over a month maybe? cant remember but now 21h Skype(Optional): ? Do you have a mic?:…
  • mr.bean -

Posted the thread ..

Thread
    Quote from The Doggy: “Good job posting in accepted section, saved me the effort :) hi bean ” heeey doggy wssup bro golly
  • The Doggy -

Good job posting in accepted section, saved me the effort :) hi bean
  • mr.bean -

Posted the thread COP Aplication.

Thread
    this is a copy from the old one, I just adjust some things. Age: 23 In-Game name: »[GR]mr.bean« SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36851628 Time played: b4 rest over a month maybe? cant remember but now 5h . Skype(Optional): ? Do you have a mic?: yes Why…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread The reason why I'm gone (for now).

You'll be missed Max. I'll name our finest building after you on the next map. Take your time working things out bro , we'll always have a spot for you here.