Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• spider -

Wrote a comment on nanihe9688’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
  • spider -

Posted the thread Spider ban appeal.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: U:1:36127139 Your in-game Name: Spider Why you got banned: toxic Other Information you think we should know: So ive been banned for over 14 months and few days. Since then i really thought my actions and i know i wont do them…
  • nehiraf284 -

Wrote a comment on nehiraf284’s wall.

Wall Comment
    The crimson peony shrimp sushi is big. The shrimp body is almost 9 centimeters long. It's miles sweet and chewy. The beef is thick and very scrumptious. The clam meat cooked with sake is sweet and has no sand.

betopbestblogger.com
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

Replied to the thread bring back platinum vip.

but u dont get suit with a higher gang level as far as i know and to raise ur gang level u need cops and more players but at the moment its not possible to raise ur gang level unless u find someone to help u raise ur gang level in my opinion its not the…
  • The Doggy -

gangs already give that ability, i see no point in making something else that does the same thing.
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

i think it wouldn't be a bad idea and it wouldn't be pay to win either and I think many people would wish for something like that >:)
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

• Mr.Sandman -

Now follows Capt_n3Mo.

Follow
  • Mr.Sandman -

Now follows MeTaL ^x^.

Follow
  • The Doggy -

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread Ban Appeal- Mr.Sandman.

2 years... Unbanned, Please do not break the rules again. Thanks.
  • spider -

Wrote a comment on Mr.Sandman’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ??
  • Mr.Sandman -

Posted the thread Ban Appeal- Mr.Sandman.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:235137967 Your in-game Name: Mr. Sandman Why you got banned: Advertisement of a different server/ advertisement. Other Information you think we should know: Hello Cold community, I just recently moved and was able to setup my…
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

Posted the thread bring back platinum vip.

Thread
    I have been thinking about an idea to bring back platinum vip. It shouldn't be a pay to win advantage so something like 150 hp and 50 - 75 suit and you spawn with crowbar, shotgun, revolver but without superdoorhack, and the possibility to choose a…
  • jtb122883 -

Posted the thread Prop trusted.

Thread
    I BoB want to be a trusted proper on the basis that I love the server. I have been around for at bit now and Don't plan on leaving. I can be helpful as a proper. If given the opportunity to learn how it works. And ultimately I can Make my houses bad…
  • IAintNeverMetYeezy -

Wrote a comment on IAintNeverMetYeezy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    last post over 2 years ago
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Banned by Nemo for Switching Jobs.

After reviewing your demo, you would have no way of knowing I was there after you re connected. I want to apologize for jumping the gun to ban. Please take in consideration after a crash. When you are in battle for quite some time with someone, most…
  • {EE} SheetMusic -

Posted the thread Banned by Nemo for Switching Jobs.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24755312 Your in-game Name: TurDonken Why you got banned: Was in multiple battles with Nemo. He killed me and on re-spawn from that, I crashed. At that time I was working on a Robbery daily, so when I came back I switched back…
  • ThunderShorts -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Thanks for the shout out :)
  • syle22 -

Posted the thread New map up = rp_abusemecity.

Thread
    All, We have decided to change the map to an old favorite from :AP: for our next cycle : rp_abuse_me_city_v3c. Map is live now Big thanks to :AP's: finest @ThunderShorts for providing the map and admins for setup With this update doggy has made…