Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread SOC ban request.

Still needing more evidence. Perhaps Hozza can make a one hour vid of this 5 minute battle for investigation purposes.
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread SOC God Ruffneck.

Renamed the demo to make it watchable , noticed it's 23 minutes long. Maybe you could trim it down , or tell us where the incident takes place.
  • Hozza -

Replied to the thread JackInMyPants cop abuse.

Quote from mr.bean: “Quote from Hozza: “fuck tha police ” i dont think that i will switch to cop again after that :''') ” D;
  • seminolemarine -

this is true fuck wtf ban ruffneck 17 years
  • mr.bean -

Quote from Hozza: “fuck tha police ” i dont think that i will switch to cop again after that :''')
  • Novaaa -

I would like to add to this, I wasn't here for the incident with Hoosa but he's done it again. Monday 9/20/2020 Fungus and I were dming with him and about 4 times he left the game and then joined right back. Fungus asked him if the binding was kicking…
  • Captain Cock -

Ok. Now he's killing under 10 box players! This dude just connects, declairs he's going on a rampage across the city and starts a load of RDM shit. He's defo binding masses of food and suit batteries, but a bunch of us ganged up and was on him for like…
  • Hozza -

• HAND OF DOOM -

Perhaps a 30 day suspension from his policing responsibilities will teach him that blood thirsty cops are bad for the environment. mmmmkay
  • Hozza -

Posted the thread SOC God Ruffneck.

Thread
    IGN: hoosa SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21313500 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002892728/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19490667 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/
  • Novaaa -

I was there when this happened and we tried to explain it to Jack that he couldn't do that because he could possibly get cop stripped for it and how he's always done it. He also said report me then. He seemed to not want to listen to us while we were…
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Posted the thread JackInMyPants cop abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: Capt_N3mo The Cop In-game name: JackInMyPants Staffs Steam ID: 227 "JackInMyPants" [U:1:453744952] 08:18 62 0 active Description of the Event: JackInMyPants will not release Rebels using the select and esc menu for…
  • eldrun -

Replied to the thread csgo cop aplcation brenden.

Quote from op4_Capt_n3Mo: “Quote from Hozza: “"A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: help the players" A magical way with words ” Say hello, welcome to cold community, Im a cop and than a shotgun…
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread csgo cop aplcation brenden.

Quote from Hozza: “"A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: help the players" A magical way with words ” Say hello, welcome to cold community, Im a cop and than a shotgun to the face!! lol JK…
  • hustler -

Wrote a comment on DR.STRIKER’s wall.

Wall Comment
    come back on server gypsys condom
  • HAND OF DOOM -

No demo , no witnesses , no previous bans. I've got to be honest , this sounds like bullshit. ... and yeah , the Antlionguard is a friend of mine. -1
  • Grubbsy -

• op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to a comment by Slaughter1337 on op4_Capt_n3Mo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I agree!!
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Wrote a comment on op4_Capt_n3Mo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I agree!!