Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Doggy -

Replied to the thread ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT.

Ban will be shortened to a week, we do not tolerate players threatening to DDoS our server joking or not. This is the third time you've mentioned DDoSing the server in discord/in game so hopefully this serves as a reminder to not joke about shit like…
  • hustler -

Yes you are right, maybe it was not fun... but i didnt know that jokes about ddos is illegal, really. Im apologize guys.i didnt know USA laws, my fault. Im really didnt know that. No jokes , no argues , no propoganda anymore if u unban me
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Hustler, if you are claiming to commit a crime and that you repeatedly do it, then its bad news for ALL players. That means that you could *try* to take down the server. For a joke to work, it has to be funny. That didn't even read as anything resembling…
  • hustler -

of course that was joke. i was talking about past time and not about this game blyat. that was just words for fun. no direct (straight) threat . i didnt type words like " i was ddos this server " or " i was did ddos cold commu" that was just for…
  • syle22 -

While Ddos is not a joke, here is the full chat log. pastebin.com/Gy8ZErKN I am unconvinced this was serious. Someone enlighten me
  • Fist of Fury -

Quote from hustler: “i think u try to piss me off ” we think the same way as you hustler
  • hustler -

I was doing the DDOS attack..... it means i was doing it in 2009 for example in other games.... and this is not truth. just a joke. how its possible to ban someone after words "I was doing the DDOS attack in past time "????????? really????? i think u try…
  • Birddieboo -

"I was doing the DDOS attack. killthrill took a screenshot and sent it to Doggy." You were doing the attack?
  • DOA -

Maybe they'll name the gun store after hustler Maybe he can put his chair behind his brother and watch him play
  • CaveJohnson -

- Doesn't read rules - Blatantly disregards the rules 20+ times, and still doesn't read the rules - Jokes about ddosing the server when doesn't even have a net to use lmfao - Is fake Russian Can we forum ban as well?
  • Fist of Fury -

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…13e4ff5d3ad367251b487d01f Vladimir blyat give vodka or DDOS blyat 100% facts blyat
  • hustler -

Posted the thread ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Your in-game Name: hustler Why you got banned: hello. there was a stupid situation. I was playing on the server and decided to make a little joke. they talked about the DDOS attack and I said in the chat it…
  • Fist of Fury -

Replied to the thread Forum admin app.

Agree with everything that had been said. Application is good and Dede is trustworthy +1
  • HAND OF DOOM -

• STRIKER -

Well, well, well... if it isn’t dede aka purplehaze. Aka akhi. Aka my number 1 propper hehehehe. This guy surely deserves every opportunity to be an admin on the forum despite him being a great admin in game and helping new players around. He deserves…
  • STRIKER -

Replied to the thread hustler admin application).

Threatened to rape and shoot me in st petersburgh on discord bad mouth towards, admins. Gypsy russian jokes. Not real russian. I think you deserve a -1
  • The Doggy -

• MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread Mr. Jäger​'s Cop app.

• Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread Mr. Jäger​'s Cop app.

Nice app. Jager knows the rules and would make an excellent cop. +1