Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• aFRin -

Posted the thread Ruffneck Soldier kill boxmen.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN: ıllıllı aFRin ıllıllı SteamID: STEAM_1:1:457494110 Steam Profile: s.team/p/fjmn-nrqt --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: STEAM_1:0:19490667 Steam…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Server is down.

It was an update from our server provider. Needed a restart. Fixed now.
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Posted the thread Server is down.

Thread
    Server is down and not restarting. Maybe nfo is doing an update? Please fix! =D Have a great day everyone!
  • Rebel AgenT -

Replied to the thread Players can choose to be cuffed.

thats funny Capt cock ! LOLOLOL Thanks !! modo
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread aFRin's Civil Protection Application.

• MeTaL ^x^ -

+1, need active cops. aFRin is a player who sticks around and is active. There is the side worry that the language barrier means he wont understand the rules fully, but the upside is worth this tiny risk. He is a player that isn't looking to break or…
  • DOA -

• Capt_n3Mo -

+1, I think he would make a great cop. Only thing I would suggest Afrin is to just read over the cop rules one extra time. I know the language barrier can be difficult. If you are ever unsure of anything don't do it, or ask someone before. This guy has…
  • aFRin -

Posted the thread aFRin's Civil Protection Application.

Thread
    Age: 13 In-Game name: ıllıllı aFRin ıllıllı SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457494110 Time played: 28 Days, 12 Hours --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a :) Cop and in a…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread Making RP more replayable.

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “To be fair, not all dailies are level 3-4. ” yes but those lower lvl can be completed faster, meaning they can do it, wait and then roll a lvl 3.
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “So people can complain more about the economy and people being rich? it's already too easy to make money lmao. ” To be fair, not all dailies are level 3-4.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

So people can complain more about the economy and people being rich? it's already too easy to make money lmao.

Replied to the thread Players can choose to be cuffed.

Quote from Captain Cock: “ok, great, if there's no players then there's no problem. Thread closed? ” I am talking about helps players who are the only ones active. The recidivism daily for instance currently requires someone to kill them with a…

Posted the thread Making RP more replayable.

Thread
    All we really have to do is give the player a new daily each time they complete a daily. The "reroll challenge" button should be available every hour. They shouldn't really be called "dailies" but "quests" or some other name instead. I do not see a…
  • Hozza -

Replied to the thread ☭Change economic model☭.

• Captain Cock -

Great, could we also have the real world communist elite class (server Admin) Who own all the best houses, all the doorhacks, lock picks etc and who can kill anyone they want without consequence. Then we can get rid of all money, crime and fun in one…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

lmao, I'm down, no more apt hiding and suit teet sucking for hustler.
  • Birddieboo -

Stalinism, Communism or both? Either way. This is a good idea. +1
  • Grubbsy -