Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• anonymous -

Replied to the thread Npc Weapon Buyer.

Quote from syle22: “wep buyer not going to happen, but this does raise the question of dumping scrap weapons into some type of system ” We want a system that allow us to sell, trade, upgrade, all the shitt ve have in our inventory. Doggy can you…
  • anonymous -

Posted the thread Vip Apartments.

Thread
    Why dont "we" block all the unclaim balcony`s in the vip house! The way the house is now,,,,,well it need`s some more defence. Tx for your time :D
  • Lawdog -

Replied to the thread Forum admin app.

Dede, You seem to have a great handle on this game and server. Your able to deal with any player and give them fair treatment. You are always concerned for other people. You have so much raw talent and skills as an admin, but you really know how to make…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread MonsterPandaLusi's Administrator Application.

This is an excellent app , and I'm glad you posted it. You've proven to be a smart and well liked player with great communication skills. However , it's not often we hire a new admin after only 4 weeks or so of playtime. I'll gladly give this app a big
  • levochpok -

Replied to the thread problem was done.

thats not prove. my bro played in other games a lot of times ago from my account
  • Nobody -

Replied to the thread problem was done.

index.php index.phpindex.php So you're telling me that your brother decides to start playing right after you get banned for a week?
  • eldrun -

Replied to the thread Forum admin app.

I would definitely give Dede forum administration if I was allowed. Way more than qualified and me and Cat were actually getting ready to revamp some parts of the forums and another hand and opinion would be a great addition! Message me on discord Dede…
  • levochpok -

Posted the thread problem was done.

Thread
    index.php index.phpindex.php So you're telling me that your brother decides to start playing right after you get banned for a week?
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT.

Ban will be shortened to a week, we do not tolerate players threatening to DDoS our server joking or not. This is the third time you've mentioned DDoSing the server in discord/in game so hopefully this serves as a reminder to not joke about shit like…
  • hustler -

Yes you are right, maybe it was not fun... but i didnt know that jokes about ddos is illegal, really. Im apologize guys.i didnt know USA laws, my fault. Im really didnt know that. No jokes , no argues , no propoganda anymore if u unban me
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Hustler, if you are claiming to commit a crime and that you repeatedly do it, then its bad news for ALL players. That means that you could *try* to take down the server. For a joke to work, it has to be funny. That didn't even read as anything resembling…
  • hustler -

of course that was joke. i was talking about past time and not about this game blyat. that was just words for fun. no direct (straight) threat . i didnt type words like " i was ddos this server " or " i was did ddos cold commu" that was just for…
  • syle22 -

While Ddos is not a joke, here is the full chat log. pastebin.com/Gy8ZErKN I am unconvinced this was serious. Someone enlighten me
  • Fist of Fury -

Quote from hustler: “i think u try to piss me off ” we think the same way as you hustler
  • hustler -

I was doing the DDOS attack..... it means i was doing it in 2009 for example in other games.... and this is not truth. just a joke. how its possible to ban someone after words "I was doing the DDOS attack in past time "????????? really????? i think u try…
  • Birddieboo -

"I was doing the DDOS attack. killthrill took a screenshot and sent it to Doggy." You were doing the attack?
  • DOA -

Maybe they'll name the gun store after hustler Maybe he can put his chair behind his brother and watch him play
  • CaveJohnson -

- Doesn't read rules - Blatantly disregards the rules 20+ times, and still doesn't read the rules - Jokes about ddosing the server when doesn't even have a net to use lmfao - Is fake Russian Can we forum ban as well?
  • Fist of Fury -

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…a87517caf055ddd307225400e Vladimir blyat give vodka or DDOS blyat 100% facts blyat
  • hustler -

Posted the thread ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Your in-game Name: hustler Why you got banned: hello. there was a stupid situation. I was playing on the server and decided to make a little joke. they talked about the DDOS attack and I said in the chat it…