Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Micobot -

Replied to the thread New Pet suggestion.

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “Quote from syle22: “how long before someone makes a model in blender lol ” There are so many of them already. haha imgur.com/gallery/Wb5tTSs blenderartists.org/t/baby-yoda-animated-scene/1192704 ” Neither is compatible…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Quote from syle22: “how long before someone makes a model in blender lol ” There are so many of them already. haha imgur.com/gallery/Wb5tTSs blenderartists.org/t/baby-yoda-animated-scene/1192704
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread sol cop app.

• syle22 -

how long before someone makes a model in blender lol
  • sol -

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Posted the thread New Pet suggestion.

Thread
    I would like to propose a new pet. A baby Yoda in a floating carriage that just floats around behind the players. index.php
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Ban Croco.

index.php Croco was banned for door blocking and mic spam before this thread was made. He changed his name a few times. Thanks for your report.
  • Mr.NordFucka -

Wrote a comment on littlepizzabutt’s wall.

Wall Comment
    my girl <3
  • Mr.NordFucka -

Posted the thread Unban Nord F**ker pls.

Thread
    Hello My Dear cold community blyat It's your big brother Nord Fucker Today was an accident,new player was doorblocking in my house and then left the combat with me. Hand Of Doom was online.Me and player with me told him about that accident but he didn't…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Ban Croco.

• Mr.NordFucka -

Posted the thread Ban Croco.

Thread
    Croco was doorblocking in my house and when i killed myself he took all money and left from combat!He must be banned for this caus this shit is not allowed on the server!
  • sol -

Posted the thread sol cop app.

Thread
    You must have at least 80 Hours on the Server before you can apply for Civil Protection. What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application." --Basic info-- Age: 20 In-Game name: sol SteamID:STEAM_0:1:44967454 Time…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Replied to a comment by Birddieboo on syle22’s wall.

Wall Reply
    poc eb ot woH
  • syle22 -

Posted the thread RP_Amsterville_v3 switch tonight.

Thread
    All, Amsterville won the poll by a large margin (14-7). Admins have completed setup of the map and we are ready to switch. Special thanks to @joshhite11 @HAND OF DOOM @Birddieboo @Lawdog for the map setup 8) We will be switching to Amsterville
  • Birddieboo -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How to be cop
  • Birddieboo -

Wrote a comment on eldrun’s wall.

Wall Comment
    lol big gay
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread CM-VULCAN OR NACLUV-MC.

Vulcan , your explanation is very confusing to me. Are you saying that you didn't spawn any boats ?
  • Fist of Fury -

Quote from levochpok: “vulcan blyat, why u tryed to glitch killthrill base ??? mmm? bad boy ” Wait hustlers brother has not been playing on the server for a while now, has been not been online on the forum and now comes back playing and writing on…
  • Kyuto -

Quote from levochpok: “vulcan blyat, why u tryed to glitch killthrill base ??? mmm? bad boy ” You shouldn't use your "brothers" Forum Account to avoid the Forum Ban. Your "brother" has nothing to do with this event. Why would he reply here?