Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread CaveJohnson's Mentally Retarded Super Idea Thread.

Quote from ThunderShorts: “Yes, gather wood to make charcoal, combine it using a machine to make gunpowder, use gunpowder and metal (also gathered as ore and then refined in another process) to make bullets on a workbench... it goes on and on. Ark has…
  • ThunderShorts -

Replied to the thread Ideas for Deliveries.

lol.. maybe the player is subjected to a whole 3 minutes of rambling about the 3 isotopes of hydrogen while you have low grav ;)
  • ThunderShorts -

Yes, gather wood to make charcoal, combine it using a machine to make gunpowder, use gunpowder and metal (also gathered as ore and then refined in another process) to make bullets on a workbench... it goes on and on. Ark has a great system... very…
  • anonymous -

you are missing one China ! the Ghost of the Ghost grants your no clip for a week :D
  • Micobot -

Quote from CaveJohnson: “Quote from ThunderShorts: “So you've reinvented Rust, or maybe Ark? lol ” I think I reinvented one of those mobile base building games, but slightly less shitty since hl2dm, gmod, etc aren't mobile games. Or does Ark and…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from CaveJohnson: “Quote from chinasyndrome: “The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds ” This, if nothing else ” yea but ill change it to all items instead of just weapons phatgrin
  • CaveJohnson -

Quote from chinasyndrome: “The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds ” This, if nothing else
  • CaveJohnson -

Quote from ThunderShorts: “So you've reinvented Rust, or maybe Ark? lol ” I think I reinvented one of those mobile base building games, but slightly less shitty since hl2dm, gmod, etc aren't mobile games. Or does Ark and Rust allow you to produce…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Cash Civil Protection Application.

• HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Wiseguy MUTE / GAG request for constant racism and anti-semitism.

This is a tough call. I've seen both parties instigate and tease each other with "triggering" comments and suggestions for each other at times. Our community will not tolerate a player being bullied racially to the point of not logging on anymore. In…
  • Birddieboo -

Quote from chinasyndrome: “The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds ” +1
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread Ideas for Deliveries.

Thread
    The Spirit of Oat Meal infuses you with 1000HP The Fury of the Doggie grants you invulnerabilith for 2 minutes ( and immunity from being cuffed) The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds The essence of…
  • Birddieboo -

I also thought of gmod when I read this lol, but maybe some of these things could be added to the new mod that's already in development. :thumbup:
  • Quote from Wiseguy: “If I made a habit of taking advice from people like Kill Thrill n Spill, I'd be in debt up to my forehead! Let's make a deal, stop persecuting my Christian faith by making homosexual advances towards me, and I'll stop referring to…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Wiseguy MUTE / GAG request for constant racism and anti-semitism.

• Wiseguy -

If I made a habit of taking advice from people like Kill Thrill n Spill, I'd be in debt up to my forehead! Let's make a deal, stop persecuting my Christian faith by making homosexual advances towards me, and I'll stop referring to you as the "Whiny Jew".…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Quote from Wiseguy: “Maybe you should upload some screenshots of you trolling me with homosexual behavior? Sorry I didn't save them. If you troll me, I'll return the favor. You keep pretending to be homosexual towards me, I'll keep pretending to be…
  • Wiseguy -

Maybe you should upload some screenshots of you trolling me with homosexual behavior? Sorry I didn't save them. If you troll me, I'll return the favor. You keep pretending to be homosexual towards me, I'll keep pretending to be racist towards you. Grow a…
  • Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: Wiseguy SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39835951 Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wiseguy_hl2dm/
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread all my money is gone.

There was a box reset last night that could have caused this if you were trying to join during the mysql outage. Talk to a root ingame they can probably refund you. Thanks.