Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Doggy -

Replied to the thread How we can bring binds back?.

no, the reason binds were ever allowed in the first place is an incredibly stupid one and now that we know how to prevent binding altogether they will never be allowed again. sm_usebind will be the only thing you can use.
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

Posted the thread How we can bring binds back?.

Thread
    Context I was told that I was definitely a major contributor as to why binds were removed. I had NoCrime Software binded and it was horrible to fight against if you were a cop. You literally had to tap one button just to remove 1000 crime which was…
  • Repent1337 -

Replied to the thread Prop admin application.

• ThunderShorts -

• mr.petro -

L3K4 is one of the greatest useful player + 1
  • Capt_n3Mo -

L3ka is extremely active, well liked by almost all, knows the server and community well. I think he would be and do very well in our trusted position. +1
  • HAND OF DOOM -

One of our most dedicated players. :thumbup:
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

Posted the thread Prop admin application.

Thread
    Steam Name: TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 SteamID: STEAM_1:0:51463595 Age: 23 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: since 2015 my name was different: ExTAsY What does being a staff member entail?: following the rules is my top priority
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread »[Ax]mr.Petro«'s Admin application.

• mr.petro -

Replied to the thread »[Ax]mr.Petro«'s Admin application.

• The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Lil House.

• Jhonathan -

Quote from The Doggy: “what about the people that already live there? are you just going to evict them or what? ” The only current resident in this apartment complex is me, and I am supporting their idea of turning it into a gang base :)
  • The Doggy -

what about the people that already live there? are you just going to evict them or what?
  • KuroShukun -

Posted the thread KuroShukun.

Thread
  • LilWalker -

This Is (Lil Walker & Lil Runner) So We had (The Hand Of Doom) Help With This Post, We Were Wondering If We Could Somehow Get This Building Changed Into A Gang Base. It Has 5 doors 1 Door For The First 3 Floors, The 4th Floor Has 2 Doors in It, In Our…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Posted the thread Lil House.

Thread
    index.php
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Appeal.

I told you why you were banned when you messaged me on discord, and provided that proof. You have been warned multiple times by other staff members and myself in the past. Have been banned for the same reasons in the past. Other admins and myself have…
  • Koipe -

Replied to the thread Appeal.

• 357.Zavet -

Posted the thread Appeal.

Thread
    Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:62511212 Your in-game Name:357.Zavet Why you got banned:I don't know Other Information you think we should know:I am a Russian player, and it is difficult for me to navigate the rules of the server, in the future I undertake…
  • IAintNeverMetYeezy -

Replied to the thread HowToBeACop.

theres no dislikes on the video so il believe it.