Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kyuto -

Replied to the thread Doggy admin abuse.

Quote from DOA: “!uncuff clit ….Would not work on Billy Joe Armstrong !uncuff dog ….Would not work on The Doggy ” "!uncuff dog" actually works, if The Doggy was the only person online with the name '..dog..' in it. Proof isn't really enough in my
  • Fist of Fury -

Replied to the thread Cop app.

Wow nice proof Couldn’t write it better than myself
  • DOA -

!uncuff clit ….Would not work on Billy Joe Armstrong !uncuff dog ….Would not work on The Doggy
  • The Doggy -

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
  • littlepizzabutt -

Posted the thread Doggy admin abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: UWUOWO The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: Discription of the Event: I cuffed clit with over 40k crime and was leaving him in. clit joked about !uncuff clit, doggy did it, and uncuffed himself too. I went to check and…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread clitcommander DOC.

• littlepizzabutt -

Posted the thread clitcommander DOC.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN:UWUOWO Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN:Billy Joe Armstrong SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6080488 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972426705/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC while I…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Phoenix8320 Ban Request for SOC.

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

That feeling when you apply for cop and get a 2 week ban... modo phatgrin shiit dash
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Quote from anonymous: “Sorry Kill but according to Phoenix8320 its the rule that's bad! HAHAHAHAHA ”
  • anonymous -

Sorry Kill but according to Phoenix8320 its the rule that's bad! [RP] You unlock the door. [RP] You lock the door. phoenix8320 : iml delete those demos KILL THRILL n SPILL : Mr. Ass Eater Supreme... wanna ride the train? [RP] You lock the…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Posted the thread Phoenix8320 Ban Request for SOC.

Thread
    Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: Phoenix8320 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5424085 Steam Profile:
  • sol -

[ᴀᴋ] sol : i liked your cop application though [ᴀᴋ] sol : you got accepted [ᴀᴋ] sol : have u tried being cop yet phoenix8320 : no not yet [ᴀᴋ] sol : type !switch phoenix8320 : how phoenix8320 : !switch Gordan : !plant [ᴀᴋ] sol…
  • BPN17 -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

id say +1 cause he's a good player but a more serious application would be helpful if you were stripped for abuse
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

lmfao I may not have been in game for a long time, but I've lurked the forums. This nigga got his cop stripped for abuse. Why would we give it back?
  • DOA -

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “+1 for shits and giggles ” coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…0dce971a5be35f3b5c8b58c83
  • littlepizzabutt -

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Kills boxes. Does it again. Banned. SOC. Banned. Does it again. Banned. Door blocks. DOC. Banned. Fresh off ban: applies for cop. Oh... he wants cop? That is pretty ballsy... Not that I have any say, but I'd have to go with a no. Not until he can go a…