Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

Replied to the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

Very professionally written and a great application in general +1 from me
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Dropping all of money upon connecting to the server.

That's happened to me a few times when I first started playing, however recently when I rejoin after being AFK I don't lose the money if I let myself respawn twice (it'll kill you 2x upon joining) then click ok after the second time it kills you.
  • Nobody -

Posted the thread Dropping all of money upon connecting to the server.

Thread
    So starting yesturday/today I noticed when I join I drop all of the money I have on me when I connect to the server. I often restart my game and reconnect to the server after I have been afking for a while because my games FPS gets all weird if I have…
  • Micobot -

Replied to the thread * Active CP Thread on Forum *.

So few play it, as long as you don't abuse it.. no harm in people having access to it.
  • Beamed -

Quote from The Doggy: “We accept basically every app that meets basic criteria, there's no point in demoting inactive cops if there's always room for more. ” Ahh okay, makes sense. thank you!
  • The Doggy -

We accept basically every app that meets basic criteria, there's no point in demoting inactive cops if there's always room for more.
  • .50BMG -

Beamed is always fun and respectful. When I was a brand new player he was always willing to help me figure out the game. He plays both sides well. Ive never seen any abuse. I think he will make a great admin. Cheers Beamed Good Luck.
  • Beamed -

Posted the thread * Active CP Thread on Forum *.

Thread
    Issue: - Recently, I've noticed we have been recruiting a lot of CP. In a lot of the applications, a lot of the answers have been the same (not enough active CP). I feel like there are plenty of active CP (Although they may not all play CP all the time,…
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread .50BMG's New Civil Protection Application.

Quote from IDaab: “Application looks good, could do with a personal touch to "What are the basic rules as CP?" instead of just copy and pasted right out of motd. Other than that, no problems. Bmg is a respectful active player, has shown he knows the…
  • IDaab -

Replied to the thread .50BMG's New Civil Protection Application.

Application looks good, could do with a personal touch to "What are the basic rules as CP?" instead of just copy and pasted right out of motd. Other than that, no problems. Bmg is a respectful active player, has shown he knows the rules well, even if he…
  • .50BMG -

Posted the thread .50BMG's New Civil Protection Application.

Thread
    Age:40 In-Game name: .50BMG SteamID: U:1:4780748 Time played: 90hrs --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It seems like a fun challenging new side to play. Having both sides in the RP environment is…
  • mustard -

Iam new on this server a few hours playing and Beamed it's one of the most active players iam seeing ,it's a great help when i got a little confuse about dailies missions showing he know a lot about the server . Great app and great player +1 from me
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Buy from bank.

Yeah that definitely crossed my mind, makes sense why they would take it out!
  • NEOCONFORMIST -

Replied to the thread RUST.

• The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Faster Chargers Plugin.

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from eldrun: “Quote from The Doggy: “I kinda wanna do it anyway just to have like 5 man pd raids where cops literally cannot kill anyone camping in the armory, would be fucking lit ” I feel like even…
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

Replied to the thread Faster Chargers Plugin.

Quote from eldrun: “Quote from The Doggy: “I kinda wanna do it anyway just to have like 5 man pd raids where cops literally cannot kill anyone camping in the armory, would be fucking lit ” I feel like even with one person the cop gets cucked ” I…
  • Micobot -

Replied to the thread Buy from bank.

This is called 'Credit' and exists in Nicks Mod and it does exactly as you stated. Removing majority of the situations where you are at risk of losing money... which is why it isn't in this game mode.
  • usecode Zorr DatDrop.com -

Replied to the thread RUST.

I love playing Rust, I play almost everyday, I would love to see a Cold Community Rust server! +1
  • usecode Zorr DatDrop.com -

BEAMED - I have played on the server a few times. (I am sort of newer to HL2DM) but when I was playing on the server, beamed was a huge help to me. Showing me around the map, explaining the game to me more in depth. He showed me tons of commands that I…
  • Beamed -

Posted the thread Buy from bank.

Thread
    Pro: Would it be possible for players to buy weapons/items/goods/etc straight from their bank account instead of having to withdrawal from their bank account to buy items? Con: Or will this just take the fun out of the "risk" of making it from a banker…