Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kyuto -

Replied to the thread Cop app.

Hello Phoenix! All i see in this application is about players who are RDMing others (including you). Being Cop is not only about getting rid of all these DMers and basically be like LittlePizzaButt who is only switching to Cop just to try to arrest the…
  • eldrun -

I’m not sure what’s funnier the player or the application
  • sol -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

• CM-VULCAN -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

I am just wanting to be a cop late a t night everynow and then. I thought you would enjoy the deceptacon quote.
  • Fist of Fury -

Replied to the thread Doggy admin abuse.

Quote from hustler: “+1 doggy is a real gay kid with admin power) he is so weak morally . he dont have mic or he just leave with his mom in his child room and scary to talk fucking little pussy. if some day server will die - say thanks to…
  • hustler -

+1 doggy is a real gay kid with admin power) he is so weak morally . he dont have mic or he just leave with his mom in his child room and scary to talk fucking little pussy. if some day server will die - say thanks to doggy
  • Volar -

I mean we have a text log. Just need a rough time and what the date was to peruse it.
  • Kyuto -

Quote from DOA: “!uncuff clit ….Would not work on Billy Joe Armstrong !uncuff dog ….Would not work on The Doggy ” "!uncuff dog" actually works, if The Doggy was the only person online with the name '..dog..' in it. Proof isn't really enough in my
  • Fist of Fury -

Wow nice proof Couldn’t write it better than myself
  • DOA -

!uncuff clit ….Would not work on Billy Joe Armstrong !uncuff dog ….Would not work on The Doggy
  • The Doggy -

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
  • littlepizzabutt -

Posted the thread Doggy admin abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: UWUOWO The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: Discription of the Event: I cuffed clit with over 40k crime and was leaving him in. clit joked about !uncuff clit, doggy did it, and uncuffed himself too. I went to check and…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread clitcommander DOC.

• littlepizzabutt -

Posted the thread clitcommander DOC.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN:UWUOWO Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN:Billy Joe Armstrong SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6080488 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972426705/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC while I…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Phoenix8320 Ban Request for SOC.

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

That feeling when you apply for cop and get a 2 week ban... modo phatgrin shiit dash
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Quote from anonymous: “Sorry Kill but according to Phoenix8320 its the rule that's bad! HAHAHAHAHA ”
  • anonymous -

Sorry Kill but according to Phoenix8320 its the rule that's bad! [RP] You unlock the door. [RP] You lock the door. phoenix8320 : iml delete those demos KILL THRILL n SPILL : Mr. Ass Eater Supreme... wanna ride the train? [RP] You lock the…