Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Beamed -

Replied to the thread Another map.

This map caught my eye! I would love to see this in the vote!! This map & rp_venice would be a fire poll!
  • Master(D) -

Posted the thread Another map.

Thread
    dropbox.com/s/ttc22wz2d51hsd9/…own_prominent_v4.rar?dl=0 edited version of the gmod made for hl2dm
  • FishStick -

Wrote a comment on FishStick’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I agree Thunder= gay nagger. fishstick= The best dude ever lol fuck thundernagger lol
    the reason i'm not not getting back on this server.like i said i love all you guys but thunder is a pussy bitch i've heard cracker wetback and nagger come out of…
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread New Player Helpful Hints and Tricks Guide.

Quote from duer: “fix this guide so u talk about robbing, that is by far the most noob friendly job, and its nowhere on this guide @Beamed ” I will be making changes, I knew I forgot something important! lool
  • duer -

fix this guide so u talk about robbing, that is by far the most noob friendly job, and its nowhere on this guide @Beamed
  • Grubbsy -

press ctr+f then type ! It's magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either he's really excited or mad im not sure... because usually if someone does this they are fed up with teaching new players.
  • Beamed -

Posted the thread New Player Helpful Hints and Tricks Guide.

Thread
    Beamed's Guide of Helpful Hints/Tricks for New Players! New Player! Welcome to Cold Community! Aside from this guide make sure to check out the Rules! Cold Community is always hiring Civil Protection. Minimum hour requirement of 80 hours(3days 8hours)
  • Beamed -

Posted the thread Forum Administration Application.

Thread
    Steam Name: Beamed SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/Seanzayy/ Age: 20 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Since 2010, 4+ months recently What does being a staff member entail?: A person who has a ton of integrity, someone who
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Ban request for the soc king!.

Looks to me like kill thrills rocket blew up shadows rocket and that killed him, demos are far more useful than just a video in these situations and could've given a better understanding on the situation as a whole but this doesn't look like an…
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

He did the shit like 3 times lol I dont think this is allowed
  • STAR EATER -

would've given him the benefit of the doubt the first time but he just continued doing it
  • Hozza -

Seen "Ruffneck" SOC multiple times and never had a demo of it, good to see he's finally been caught. Deserves to be permed.
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

• STRIKER -

Posted the thread Ban request for the soc king!.

Thread
    IGN: Lucifer SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/strikerismybaby/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?:…
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

Wrote a comment on FishStick’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Cold Community ÷ nig*ger + thunder = 0 fishstick
    Now that's maths
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Add a rule.

Quote from anonymous: “soo just to rund it up! (I`ts been anonymized to protect those involved) Player 1: "- Cops ARE ALLOWED to shoot players trying to cuff-saw a cuffed player! gamer.gifthumbup.png" Player 2: great question! "How can you prove…
  • anonymous -

Replied to the thread Add a rule.

soo just to rund it up! (I`ts been anonymized to protect those involved) Player 1: "- Cops ARE ALLOWED to shoot players trying to cuff-saw a cuffed player! gamer.gifthumbup.png" Player 2: great question! "How can you prove that they are attempting…