Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread all my money is gone.

There was a box reset last night that could have caused this if you were trying to join during the mysql outage. Talk to a root ingame they can probably refund you. Thanks.
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Posted the thread all my money is gone.

Thread
    so earlier this afternoon i had a little over a million dollars in the bank. All the money I have worked for on your server in the past 2-3 weeks since I joined. When I came back in this afternoon i only had around 110k, give or take a little. I am very…
  • anonymous -

Replied to the thread Cash Civil Protection Application.

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “Active player who follows the rules. I don't see why not to +1 this ”
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Active player who follows the rules. I don't see why not to +1 this
  • Wiseguy -

Seems like a solid guy, has experience on the job. Would love to see you play more, but school is a bitch I understand. +1
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Civil Protection Application.

Old FES player, I think we could give CP. As long as the hour requirement has been met.
  • ThunderShorts -

Replied to the thread CaveJohnson's Mentally Retarded Super Idea Thread.

So you've reinvented Rust, or maybe Ark? lol
  • Code Beamed -

Posted the thread Civil Protection Application.

Thread
    --Basic info-- Age: 20 In-Game name: Beamed SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/Seanzayy/ Time played: 2 Days (Used to play a while back) --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To keep the crazy citizens in…
  • Micobot -

The idea's are great, the money sink that creating and repairing 'machines' upgrading bases could work. But I have a bad feeling that this may create a blistering camp end game. When your bases Level & in turn machines production rate outweighs the cost…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from syle22: “but it has a SDK! ” we gonna make our own hl:a dm with blackjack and hookers gamer
  • syle22 -

I think HLA is single player only but it has a SDK! Anyway I got down to "Bases and doors" and was mostly with you but then I realized this is a mod for Gmod not hl2dm. The amount of game play changes and entity's required for this would better suit…
  • CaveJohnson -

Considered it, but it might be a better mod for modern day gmod since gmod is still popular. Either that, or for another more popular game. I wonder what kind of MP Half Life: Alyx has and if that would be a decent platform (I do not have a VR headset…
  • The Doggy -

yikes dude, good ideas for if i ever wanna write a new rp mod lul
  • Wiseguy -

This was fantastically well-written and thought out, @chinasyndrome please take note when making further suggestions. Sounds like a fun and exciting new take on HL2DM RP, I would definitely play it! +1
  • Fist of Fury -

• CaveJohnson -

- Police is the only real "job". You are a combine, and your goal as always is to stop crime. - Police can have a base. Their machines produce resources like normal. Gatherers gather like normal. No buffs are nerfs. - Police can only use software given…
  • CaveJohnson -

Illegal machines - We already have money printers as an example. For this reason, jobs will be replaced with a concept called "specialty". I will get into specialties later. - Lock breaker - This is a machine you place on the enemy door. It requires…
  • CaveJohnson -

Posted the thread CaveJohnson's Mentally Retarded Super Idea Thread.

Thread
    I know I have been gone a long time But I saw another thread and it sparked an idea. Volar don't ban me the forums forced me to split my massive idea into multiple posts. (Hidden Content)
    - We have the following resources: Metal, wood, electricity,
  • DOA -

• Cash -

Posted the thread Cash Civil Protection Application.

Thread
    --Basic info-- Age: 18 In-Game name: Cash™ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11695348 Time played: 80 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic? Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection? Because I wanna ensure justice aswell as peace and cause I miss the…