Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Beamed Admin Application.

Restored your application, please refrain from deleting it as players and admins are still free to give their opinion based on it, if you want to redo your application feel free to edit it with updated info. Otherwise if you aren't wanting to apply for…
  • eldrun -

”Original Work” ripping what someone else says and paraphrasing said work is still plagiarism if no original work AND credit is given to the original author. come on man that’s the first thing you learn in college unless you’ve already dropped out ‍♀️
  • The Doggy -

If someone doesn't have the common sense to not plagiarize someone else's app then they shouldn't have admin imo.
  • Lawdog -

Does anyone els think that we need to put a Large Disclaimer somewhere in the forum that tells players who are applying for things that new applications with too many similarities to older submissions will be rejected? At least some kind of plagiarism…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from Code Beamed: “maybe a few questions, but how else can you answer the questions? They're aren't 100 different ways. ” And yet all of our current admins seemed to be able to do it just fine...
  • Lawdog -

Replied to the thread MonsterPandaLusi's Administrator Application.

+1 This app is so good another player copied it, So I am trying to give credit to the original author. Great App. Plus one! +1
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread Zombie bug.

Thread
    SO i noticed that when killing zombies lately we are not getting paid out, I saw 4 spawn and I killed all 4 (they throw the parasites on them ) i also did not get paid out for killing several parasites other issues hit 1 normal zombie after it killed…
  • Fist of Fury -

Quote from Code Beamed: “Guys, please take a closer look at both of our applications, as you can tell they are not similar, maybe a few questions, but how else can you answer the questions? They're aren't 100 different ways. Just retake a look please :D
  • MonsterPandaLusille -

I do not often comment on posts but that being said i liked this application it really spoke volumes to me as it reminded me very much of my own.... honestly am flattered you thought my application was good enough to copy from but its always better to…
  • Code Beamed -

Guys, please take a closer look at both of our applications, as you can tell they are not similar, maybe a few questions, but how else can you answer the questions? They're aren't 100 different ways. Just retake a look please :D
  • joshhite11 -

Quote from joshhite11: “The last few times I was on he seemed like a good guy, knows what he’s doin and even better he’s an old player. +1 also ” Gonna have to change my vote to -1
  • Fist of Fury -

Quote from Birddieboo: “MonsterPandaLusi's Administrator Application Did you take some inspiration? Please make an original application ” -1
  • Birddieboo -

MonsterPandaLusi's Administrator Application Did you take some inspiration? Please make an original application please. :thumbsup:
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread Status text for dailies as we play.

Thread
    so tell me if this has happened to you, you have a daily maybe it is as a robber or drug grower, throughout your daily you enter !dailies just to see how far along you are, and if you are like me you might have even accidentally rerolled a daily that was…
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to the thread dolan cope application.

Would be a good addition to the roster of cops +1
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread RUST.

I miss the Rust server too. Maybe less plugins would make it run smoother and load faster idk.
  • DOA -

• Micobot -

Simple was nice.. started feeling weird when people could just purchase the goods they needed instead of fighting for them.
  • NEOCONFORMIST -

Ya i liked the mods and 2X i think most people liked them to. the way you had it setup was nice. I'm hope this thread will raise the interest of the people. I did not know about the update breaking the plugins. Syle, We appreciate the hard work you…