Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sol -

Replied to the thread Suspecting The Doggy | Admin Abuse.

damn that's ruff, but this tail seems far fetched, i'm almost pawsitive you're barking up the wrong tree. maybe we need to shoo him away, or renegotiate the terms of his leash.
  • anonymous -

Can someone please tell "The Doggy" that next time he better change his name to " " :D
  • Volar -

index.php Suspect found. I'll chat with Syle and come up with something.
  • Kyuto -

Posted the thread Suspecting The Doggy | Admin Abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: Kyûto The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45064968 Discription of the Event: I joined the Server and put The Doggy into the jail by killing him. After that, I did my thing as usual in the morning and went
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread cop strip.

I don't think it was an accident either. She told me she wanted to jail The Doggy so bad , that she was willing to harm others to achieve her selfish goal. I asked Rat Meat if she apologized or offered money , but he was too traumatized to even answer my…
  • Nobody -

Replied to the thread cop strip.

I remember this vividly. I was the victim of brutal attack. I don't know why she blew me up as cop unprovoked
  • littlepizzabutt -

Posted the thread cop strip.

Thread
    I accidentally killed rRatmeat when trying to kill doggy (doggy was cuffed and was running) and I got stripped in seconds, no time to say sorry, anything. Ratmeat wasn't even bothered at the time and he doesn't remember it now. I understand what I did…
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread Littlepizzabutt ban appeal.

• syle22 -

Upon reviewing the demo a second time, Pizza was not really in combat but did indeed suicide. Dog had killed her 4 times and on the 5th she hit suicide but was standing still not fighting back. Pizza has acknowledged her wrong doing. Doggy did not…
  • Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread suggestion: remove pd kill boxxes.

The nade box I honestly havent had this problem as there haven't been any cops online to do this, but the amount of doors in the pd is a bit excessive and takes too long if you are trying to free someone who has a 180s wait. I 100% agree.
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Grenades upgrade.

was fixed on the 25th of aug, guessing syle hasn't pushed it to the server yet.
  • sol -

Posted the thread suggestion: remove pd kill boxxes.

Thread
    current pd has two entrances, with both the first door leads you into a tiny room with another door. most cops currently spawn with 3 smg nades. players have a 60s doorhack timer. w/o having unlimited cuffaw or infiltrator gang specialty, players have…
  • sol -

Replied to the thread Grenades upgrade.

so is that a no to patching the grenade swep? one of the coolest weapons in hl2, sucks you can barely use it here.
  • The Doggy -

• Mr. Jager Fuchs -

Replied to a comment by Mr. Jager Fuchs on Pegasus’s wall.

Wall Reply
    sure
  • HAND OF DOOM -

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

We could just nuke 'em, I hear that solves everything these days. But then we all lose.
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Quote from Lawdog: “Can we just perm her instead of MUTE or Ban??? ” I like the sound of this +1