Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Now follows HAND OF DOOM.

Follow
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread new rule about crouch fence tunnel mazes.

8 Sounds fair for Gangs. Gives atleast 3 full gangs and one semi full, assuming the 30 population could be met. As I stated in game I'd like to give all this more than a week to come to Fruition. Crouch ducking(Crouch Jumps) I was already leaning…
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

@staff Crouch post Good morning cold community. Id like to start off by saying I feel as this is all starting to get out of hand. We are a community, we should ALL come together and compromise to make these new rules work for all. No offense to admins…
  • Wiseguy -

Replied to the thread Something Needs to be done..

You're both big boys, try to work something out with him. Doom calls it like he sees it!
  • Captain Cock -

First off,this thread is in the wrong place. It should be in ADMIN ABUSE/COPABUSE/VICODIN ABUSE There's a process. You present evidence, it gets fairly reviewed, action is taken or you shut the fuck up. But as you asked...in my view the server is an…
  • Nutter[irl] -

says it all about your sad "role play" metal , go play quake dm , if you like killing over and over and bring hoosa with you......bitch ! quote :: Now One day mid august I was perming this annoying kid that many people in the community were perming…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Something Needs to be done..

Thread
    The staff has gone and punished the entire admin base for one admins actions as seen in a previous post. And even after these changes have been made made this admins attitude, integrity, professionalism, and level of hypocrisy has not changed. Something…
  • Wiseguy -

I don't really care about crouch mazes but to utilize all doors in some bases you need multiple crouching spots. Maybe we can differentiate between a maze and a door separation prop?
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread T’is time..

• Lawdog -

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “lies thrown in from Lawdog to be complete. ” Doom is still mad about post in the past that were negative towards him its understandable. Hand of Doom, its ok to let people critique you, it's for the good of the server. If…
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread Civil Protection Application.

• CLITCOMMANDER -

Did you really just come here to display you’re mental illness and bash you’re own staff? Since I’m already correcting people the correct way to to say that would be to put the word display with a conjunction such as of before the word mental…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Another mental illness display with a measure of stupidity thrown in(thanks Metal). All this thread needs is some lies thrown in from Lawdog to be complete.
  • Birddieboo -

One of the gayest posts I've ever seen, not cause the idea of eco reset, just the amount of retardation and mockery about things unrelated to the discussion. Smh.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Metal I’m not sure what this issue is but if it wasn’t for me you’d still be crying over Doom belittling you day in day out while you sat there like a prepubescent pile of cum. Try being a person and not an absolute…