Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Micobot -

Replied to the thread OCS.

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “Quote from Micobot: “@anonymous So for locks are you implying there should a hard limit for the home itself and not per door? Large updates are posted to discord #hl2dm-changelog, this one income drop must of been…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Quote from Micobot: “@anonymous So for locks are you implying there should a hard limit for the home itself and not per door? Large updates are posted to discord #hl2dm-changelog, this one income drop must of been overlooked by accident. @KILL THRILL n
  • Micobot -

@anonymous So for locks are you implying there should a hard limit for the home itself and not per door? Large updates are posted to discord #hl2dm-changelog, this one income drop must of been overlooked by accident. @KILL THRILL n SPILL economy resets…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

I don't agree with an econo reset. I've worked to get the money I have. As have many others. Some choose to spend it, some choose to save it for when the moment is right. Lowering salary while AFK for more than 3 minutes makes it pointless to AFK.…
  • anonymous -

Posted the thread OCS.

Thread
    I want to suggest "Operation Clean Sheets" First i really like the server, all the players and all the admins. But I feel that all the attempt's to reduce the income and make the players use more cash/items do not work as wanted (my opinion). There…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread ideas for 2020.

Some good ideas here. Not sure if the lending system would be used too much , and creating it seems like it could be quite complicated. The noclip and skeleton keys in delivery sound a bit too OP imo. Some great food for thought here.
  • Micobot -

Replied to the thread ideas for 2020.

Double posting ban incoming btw. Quote from chinasyndrome: “hey guys I am back, hope to spend more time just some ideas 1) Economy reset (full or partial) but it has been 3 years and there is a lot less engages playing, some players have 20 million…
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread ideas for 2020.

Thread
    hey guys I am back, hope to spend more time just some ideas 1) Economy reset (full or partial) but it has been 3 years and there is a lot less engages playing, some players have 20 million + and have formed teams, friendships, cliques, etc... 2) Prop…
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Need help with my VIP. (not working).

• RemiXesS -

Posted the thread Need help with my VIP. (not working).

Thread
    My VIP normally worked until i was busy for week. After a week i came back to server and it says [RP] You are not a VIP. I had bought my VIP on freemancity. Can you help me please?
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Strange thing! income reset.

my mistake, I did not read the first post very clearly. When you afk, your income is lowered. This is intentional. Playing the game actively and you will receive full income. Closed. Note to previous post: I have disabled the afk reduction for now. We…
  • anonymous -

it still happen`s to me every time I don`t move for 3-4 min... the income is not right when am afk for 14hour`s i dont get 14-15k i get 35k+ coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…b84c7c12fd8c67370409d9fd9
  • syle22 -

Could be visual bug, your income is still 57 in the database. Rejoin and let me know if it fixes it
  • anonymous -

Posted the thread Strange thing! income reset.

Thread
    Strange thing! when I returned after I had been AFK for 14hour`s my income was reset to 14$, everyone now i really need all my income :rolleyes: and the money i lost AFK the last 14 hour i have to earn back before i can get my beauty sleep again :thinking: when i…
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread New Pet suggestion.

Quote from Uberkist: “Tried to add a valve biped to that free one lol Skinning the robe was way too fuckin annoying to keep tryin to do Best case scenario is a naked baby yoda for a playermodel Makin the static one in the crib into a pet .mdl should…
  • Greaser -

Now follows The Doggy.

Follow
  • The Doggy -

Now follows Greaser.

Follow
  • eldrun -

Yikes this divorce is getting nasty Grubs and Micro
  • Micobot -

Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from Micobot: “Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “Quote from syle22: “how long before someone makes a model in blender lol ” There are so many of them already. hahaimgur.com/gallery/Wb5tTSs