Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

From my "investigations" this app is legit :thumbup: , I understand that there is only a certain amount of ways to make an application and the answers will be the same or a bit extreme, e.g. Quote from Code Beamed: “one who is friendly, outgoing, honest, and…
  • Code Beamed -

Posted the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

Thread
    *** Sorry for the misunderstanding in my last application, I had no intentions of plagiarism*** Steam Name: BEAMED SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/Seanzayy/ Age: 20 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: - Overall 400+ hours…
  • CM-VULCAN -

Wrote a comment on dede’s wall.

Wall Comment
    can you help me download the new map my computer crashed and I got a new one
  • CM-VULCAN -

Posted the thread map download.

Thread
    I cant auto download the new map any ideas where I can get it
  • joshhite11 -

Replied to the thread Mandrew - Wonderland_War's Civil Protection Application.

I think I’ve seen enough +1s and it looks like he understands everything now. Welcome to the force ACCEPTED
  • Novaaa -

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Novaaa: “As a cop you are not allowed to help with dailies no matter what. People just have to complete their dailies on their own and if there's no cops on they will have to wait for a cop to get on or reroll that…
  • Fist of Fury -

Have not seen him personally ingame due to my inactivity but I never heard him doing bad stuff so thats fine I guess. App looks good so its a +1.
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

As a cop you are not allowed to help with dailies no matter what. People just have to complete their dailies on their own and if there's no cops on they will have to wait for a cop to get on or reroll that daily. Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from Novaaa: “As a cop you are not allowed to help with dailies no matter what. People just have to complete their dailies on their own and if there's no cops on they will have to wait for a cop to get on or reroll that daily. ” You're…
  • Nobody -

• IDaab -

Application looks good. Have seen Mandrew on quite a lot over the past couple weeks, he's always active. Is a respectful guy, that is well aware of the rules around the role of "cop" I personally think he would make a great addition to the team. Have not…
  • Lawdog -

This looks like a very original app to me. Plus one +1

Quote from Novaaa: “"If someone needs a CP for some daily contract, I will turn into one but I won't just give it to them because if it involves killing cops for example I will still try to fight back and not give them the free kill on purpose" As a…
  • Novaaa -

"If someone needs a CP for some daily contract, I will turn into one but I won't just give it to them because if it involves killing cops for example I will still try to fight back and not give them the free kill on purpose" As a cop you are not allowed…

Posted the thread Mandrew - Wonderland_War's Civil Protection Application.

Thread
    --Basic info-- Age: 14 In-Game name: Mandrew - Wonderland_War SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32674990 Time played: At least 80 hours and 5 minutes --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: A new play style, playing as a…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Beamed Admin Application.

Restored your application, please refrain from deleting it as players and admins are still free to give their opinion based on it, if you want to redo your application feel free to edit it with updated info. Otherwise if you aren't wanting to apply for…
  • eldrun -

”Original Work” ripping what someone else says and paraphrasing said work is still plagiarism if no original work AND credit is given to the original author. come on man that’s the first thing you learn in college unless you’ve already dropped out ‍♀️
  • The Doggy -

If someone doesn't have the common sense to not plagiarize someone else's app then they shouldn't have admin imo.
  • Lawdog -

Does anyone els think that we need to put a Large Disclaimer somewhere in the forum that tells players who are applying for things that new applications with too many similarities to older submissions will be rejected? At least some kind of plagiarism…