Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OK this rule leads to a lot of nonsense I know what it was intended for but Take what just happened to me and yes I have a demo I was going after someone with 16K crime I was waiting for my door hack to kool down when a cop "Nugget " kicked door and…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread Status text for dailies as we play.

China and I were talking about this and I like the idea, maybe a message in chat just saying how far along you are. otherwise good suggestion.
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread Buy from bank.

Yeah, a while back we used to have that but as previously stated it was removed because there was no risk in buying things and the server as a collective wanted it more challenging for other players who would buy bulk items or rather expensive ones and…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread .50BMG's New Civil Protection Application.

• Lawdog -

Yes + 1, we always need more cops, I think he will do well.
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Faster Chargers Plugin.

Yeah, but why do cops get fast suit and rebels don't? ?( ?( ?(
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

Posted the thread The funniest moment ever.​.

Thread
    I lock this guy in jail giving him a surprise lol. No, I didn't plant the mines.

How is it unfair? Aren't all the suit chargers located inside the PD?
  • The Doggy -

Well that's not fair to the rebels now is it? ;(

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from eldrun: “Quote from The Doggy: “I kinda wanna do it anyway just to have like 5 man pd raids where cops literally cannot kill anyone camping in the armory, would be fucking…

Replied to the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

Very professionally written and a great application in general +1 from me
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Dropping all of money upon connecting to the server.

That's happened to me a few times when I first started playing, however recently when I rejoin after being AFK I don't lose the money if I let myself respawn twice (it'll kill you 2x upon joining) then click ok after the second time it kills you.
  • Nobody -

Posted the thread Dropping all of money upon connecting to the server.

Thread
    So starting yesturday/today I noticed when I join I drop all of the money I have on me when I connect to the server. I often restart my game and reconnect to the server after I have been afking for a while because my games FPS gets all weird if I have…
  • Micobot -

Replied to the thread * Active CP Thread on Forum *.

So few play it, as long as you don't abuse it.. no harm in people having access to it.
  • Beamed -

Quote from The Doggy: “We accept basically every app that meets basic criteria, there's no point in demoting inactive cops if there's always room for more. ” Ahh okay, makes sense. thank you!
  • The Doggy -

We accept basically every app that meets basic criteria, there's no point in demoting inactive cops if there's always room for more.
  • .50BMG -

Replied to the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

Beamed is always fun and respectful. When I was a brand new player he was always willing to help me figure out the game. He plays both sides well. Ive never seen any abuse. I think he will make a great admin. Cheers Beamed Good Luck.
  • Beamed -

Posted the thread * Active CP Thread on Forum *.

Thread
    Issue: - Recently, I've noticed we have been recruiting a lot of CP. In a lot of the applications, a lot of the answers have been the same (not enough active CP). I feel like there are plenty of active CP (Although they may not all play CP all the time,…
  • Beamed -

Quote from IDaab: “Application looks good, could do with a personal touch to "What are the basic rules as CP?" instead of just copy and pasted right out of motd. Other than that, no problems. Bmg is a respectful active player, has shown he knows the…
  • IDaab -

Application looks good, could do with a personal touch to "What are the basic rules as CP?" instead of just copy and pasted right out of motd. Other than that, no problems. Bmg is a respectful active player, has shown he knows the rules well, even if he…