Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ThunderShorts -

Replied to the thread Mr.Sandmans Staff Application.

This one needs to ripen a bit more before I'd say yes. Not a bad player (as far as I know), but more maturity required for admin IMHO. -1 for now, but only for reasons mentioned. "TBD... Possibly worthy of future consideration, with some more proven time…
  • Rezoz -

Alright, let's douse the flames. I probably do know; but don't recall sandman prior to meeting him on the server yesterday. But there is a little I'd like to comment on since this is an admin application. My tl;dr opinion of him? Overly enthusiastic…
  • eldrun -

Any further belittling or belligerent disrespect will result in a forum ban for an unspecified duration. You can dislike a candidate and state how you do or do not think they would perform on our team but they are still a member of the community and…
  • Grubbsy -

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “I could totally see him trying to undermine higher admins as he already talks over them like what they are saying are his own thought. ” I think this statement is pretty true, his profile picture sums it up pretty well. -0.5,…
  • riley.laswell001 -

Nemo I know we got off on a bad start but seeing a little cussing and me getting a little angry doesn’t mean that I can’t handle myself I do like hearing criticism and appreciate it very much I think you should also see the benefits having another…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

I could totally see him trying to undermine higher admins as he already talks over them like what they are saying are his own thought. I am pretty sure he typed the whole entire thing up whilst reading DOA's staffing application.
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

As Lawdog said, has to make a POSITIVE contribution to the server and not troll Now as i would say, can't be screaming and yelling at ppl all the time, seem to have hard time following simple gang rules and now as a cop, I think you need some time to…
  • Lawdog -

An admin has to make a positive contribution to the server and not just be a troll 100% of the time. IF he "plays" cop well enough in the end and puts time into the server without getting cop stripped, then at that point it would mean he is well versed…
  • riley.laswell001 -

Posted the thread Mr.Sandmans Staff Application.

Thread
    Steam Name: Mr.Sandman SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235137967 Age: 15 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Its coming up on 2 years here this October What does being a staff member entail?: Watching players making sure people are not
  • Lawdog -

Replied to the thread Graphix COP APPLICATION.

OK accepted because I will be in game to watch him.
  • Captain Cock -

Saw him drop kick Hozza +1 JK. Good player. The extraordinary super powers of being a cop unlikely to corrupt his brain.
  • Hozza -

Wrote a comment on Graphix’s wall.

Wall Comment
    graphix if that girl in ur profile pic is ur girlfriend, lets have a threesome
  • Hozza -

• riley.laswell001 -

Graphix has been extremely nice to other players has always had a fun and positive attitude towards just about anyone on the server I think he deserves cop and anyways we really do need them there’s only me and fungus and a couple others online would…
  • riley.laswell001 -

Replied to the thread Making a Reddit.

reddit.com/r/OfficialColdcommunity/ here ya go man go crazy with it lmao
  • .50BMG -

+1 Graphics seems is a fun player, he is layed back. He has been very active, he will be a good cop.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

+1 Currently Lack active cops, Player has a very calm demeanor. Will be a very fair cop and should make the server better as a whole with this role.
  • Lawdog -

Looks complete when compared to the Template. coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…d22d406c7c406da41339103d7