Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread Mr. Jäger​'s Cop app.

Nice app. Jager knows the rules and would make an excellent cop. +1
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread Forum admin app.

• Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread hustler admin application).

Don't know if this is still open for debate but I'll just put my -1 right here. Normally when you say you know the rules, you should know them.
  • Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread KILL THRILL n SPILL's Administraor Application.

Kill is a veteran of the server and has helped out with many reports & claims by providing evidence that have aided the admins make their decision. I believe someone like this is needed on the staff team. +1
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

+1 I don't see why he shouldn't be given a chance to prove himself as cop. He's on often enough and we can use some more CP on here. He sticks to the rules.
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread hustler admin application).

Maybe we need to start up the 'Cold Community Special Needs' program?
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Replied to the thread Forum admin app.

I'd give Dede a +1 for sure. He absolutely knows how to do what is needed and would be helpful.
  • Nobody -

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread ban.

Will be looking into this, Merging other thread
  • Fist of Fury -

Saw him ingame. Seems to stick to the rules nether did I heard anything bad from him. The application seems to be ok too. +1
  • Fist of Fury -

The problem is that as your alt account made a rampage and got jailed you continued the rampage. In other words eather you or your alt account moved but you never moved at the same time. The problem with discord is when you try to get unbanned its really…
  • hustler -

i didnt try to deceive you. look when my bro was is toilet - you said "ask something together" and i was scary that u will ban me because my bro afk and i was starting to move my mouse and touchpad of laptop just because have REFLEX.that was just reflex…
  • sol -

• Mr. Jager Fuchs -

Posted the thread Mr. Jäger​'s Cop app.

Thread
    --Basic info-- Age: 16 In-Game name :Mr. Jäger SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204670009 Time played:12 d 0h 27m --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: No. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To make the server more fun and and to keep crime down. What are…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

"I will find you" , is what got you thrown off Discord. Don't threaten our staff. . index.phpYou tried to deceive me when I asked for proof with movement and mic. That's why both accounts were banned.
  • DOA -

• joshhite11 -

I mean that pic isn’t really any proof, I can set my phone behind me with a 6 second timer and boom, I am brother
  • hustler -

did I hurt your feelings? yes you are right. its bad idea to trying to get unbanned and offending admins by saying "suck my dick" at the same time i was stoned when i was typing пососи мою залупу and so I proved that I have a brother…
  • Fist of Fury -

Yes saying "I will find you" and "suck my dick" is humor yes. That is humor: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…cdbb4cd7af33fa349f9d7e0cf
  • hustler -

and this is reason for ban? that was just humor . dont u saw a "Red Heat" movie with Shwarznegger when he was in Russia??? he told that words there with american accent. thats just humor blyat dont be aa pussy