Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eldrun -

Replied to the thread Grubbsy Deleting doors to cuff, instead of kicking doorblock. Badmin.

Micro, door blocking is against the rules this is undeniable it states it right there (As I know you realize). As for Grubbsy; there are appropriate courses of action to take as a staff member and proper responses to reports against oneself, neither of…
  • Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread Grubbsy Deleting doors to cuff, instead of kicking doorblock. Badmin.

index.php Deleting the door for my benefit is more beneficial because there is a benefit
  • Micobot -

Quote from Grubbsy: “So what are you getting at? -1 cuff to my cop? strip my /delete perms? Cops don't spawn with grenades and how am I supposed to slay someone without getting a negative reaction? how am i supposed to slay u if your just gonna turn…
  • Grubbsy -

So what are you getting at? -1 cuff to my cop? strip my /delete perms? Cops don't spawn with grenades and how am I supposed to slay someone without getting a negative reaction? how am i supposed to slay u if your just gonna turn that into some twisted…
  • Micobot -

Quote from Grubbsy: “your just a conservative for how we do the diddly deed, I personally think this is the next step in admining, like I said "I guess you couldnt handle the neutron style" Also, if the server is as dead as you claim it to be, why…
  • Grubbsy -

your just a conservative for how we do the diddly deed, I personally think this is the next step in admining, like I said "I guess you couldnt handle the neutron style" Also, if the server is as dead as you claim it to be, why would removing my admin…
  • Micobot -

Quote from Grubbsy: “index.phpI guess you couldnt handle the neutron style ” Do not doorblock - So yes let's just delete the door TO CUFF someone. Hence why I disconnected from your bullshit cuff.
  • Grubbsy -

index.phpI guess you couldnt handle the neutron style
  • Micobot -

Posted the thread Grubbsy Deleting doors to cuff, instead of kicking doorblock. Badmin.

Thread
    Look at this boy, instead of kicking/slaying a doorblock he deletes the door so he can get a cuff. Clearly this isn't part of the action an admin should be taking. I can't imagine how many other players have been affected by these small acts of bull…
  • Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread Why is Grubbsy gay?.

No the whole server destroyer thing is a reference to when I went from not giving a shit to not giving a fuck.
  • eldrun -

Being a server destroyer and cop at the same time isn’t a good look. Seems like a bannable offense to me case closed!
  • Novaaa -

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “index.php ” Obviously they need to kiss and makeup
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

• Fist of Fury -

Quote from Birddieboo: “WHY IS GRUBBSY GAY? ” Looks like Grubbsy and Bird can become a sweet couple.
  • anonymous -

Replied to the thread Vip Apartments.

Quote from Birddieboo: “Yea that's all nice, but what if someone gets that VIP house and doesn't want the balcony blocked? we'd have to unblock the balcony and vice versa for people unclaiming their VIP apt. We'd have to put em back and that's too much…
  • Birddieboo -

• Grubbsy -

• Birddieboo -

Posted the thread Why is Grubbsy gay?.

Thread
    I was playing on the csgo server then Grubbsy shot me as a cop un provoked.
  • Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread Vip Apartments.

Yea that's all nice, but what if someone gets that VIP house and doesn't want the balcony blocked? we'd have to unblock the balcony and vice versa for people unclaiming their VIP apt. We'd have to put em back and that's too much work.
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread Puppy's Admin Reapplication.