Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread cop talk.

Quote from HammerJack1 I Trader: “So the new map has an alarm system for lock down but no one uses it right. if only some one was a low level cop and had the time to just sit in the one spot where the alarm button is and wait for a lock down to start.…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread kittys cop app.

• Uberkist -

Kitty has shown herself to know the various niche rules in her explanation of literally every one, so I am not too worried about her inexperience. I appreciate her noobishly excited nature. My only concern would be maintaining adequate…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Revised app shows that Kitty knows the rules. +1
  • Catsumi -

Greetings, Demonkitty! You really try your best with your application. Editing it and ask people for help and other informations about this role as Civil Protection. Therfore, I can tell, that you take this position as Cop serious. To avoid any
  • Wiseguy -

Should give the girl a shot. Updated app looks good.
  • Templar Knight -

• The Doggy -

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

• DOA -

she's know the rules as Civil Protection and will make a good cop. the server needs more cop's +1
  • Lawdog -

A very brief app, looks a little incomplete but if I'm there when kitty goes cop I can make sure she is right for the job, otherwise strip. EDIT (looks like kitty added a heck of a lot more to this app now, looking better) Plus 1
  • Trent -

23 and can’t follow the simple format to submit a cop application. Deny this pussy cat
  • Novaaa -

Posted the thread kittys cop app.

Thread
    --Basic info-- Age:21 In-Game name:Demonkitty SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:459248549) Time played:80 hours --Questions— Do you have a mic?: no sorry :3 Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to be the best cop in city What are the basic rules as Civil…
  • Wiseguy -

Posted the thread Ban Appeal.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39835951 Your in-game Name: Wiseguy Why you got banned: Called Josh a Nagger Other Information you think we should know: Josh has been nagging me, so I called him a nagger. He took this to great offense. Not sure if nagger is…
  • HammerJack1 I Trader -

they just wouldn't stop fighting over the lift
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Hi, How Are Ya?.

Welcome to the Server Diamond General! Enjoy your stay. And as I already told you inGame, when you have any questions, feel free to ask online Admins (!admins) or everyone around you. They'll help you for sure, if they're not killing each other in that