Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MavFree -

Replied to the thread New Map.

I don't see anyway it could work well. Lighting, shadows.. its all precalculated on compile. You could use lights turn a bright one off enable a softer one, but then you would have buggy lighting in any dark areas. The only game where day / night can be…
  • CaveJohnson -

My linesse map had day and night but it didn't transition smoothly. It was just day or night. It didn't work well with the outdoor light mapping.
  • MavFree -

• Grubbsy -

Quote from Humam: “Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from CaveJohnson: “If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that. ” as far as I know if it was possible it would be a thing…
  • Humam -

Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from CaveJohnson: “If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that. ” as far as I know if it was possible it would be a thing already. ” It is…
  • Grubbsy -

Quote from CaveJohnson: “If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that. ” as far as I know if it was possible it would be a thing already.
  • CaveJohnson -

If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that.
  • DOA -

I would like to see two months of Freemancity daylight and two months of Uptown. I know it would be a lot of work for admins to setup the maps. Wish there was a bigger map that you guys had to choose from with the economy and amount of players on the…
  • Rebel AgenT -

• syle22 -

When freemancity is on the poll, theres no chance
  • DOA -

Replied to the thread yo.

Me to...I followed a friend in here, and haven't left yet!! Welcome to Cold Community Sol
  • Grubbsy -

I like de_dust2 it is friendly to new players it has many deathmatching capabilities and has very many places to buy like goose catwalk and tunnels
  • eldrun -

• HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread yo.

Welcome to Cold Community Sol ! .... I won't tell Garry you're here.
  • Hozza -

Posted the thread New Map.

Thread
    Basically, striker doesnt like all of the new maps suggested in the poll... soI suggest dm_killbox_kbh because its very aesthetically pleasing and everyone likes it.
  • sol -

Posted the thread yo.

Thread
    Started a week or so ago and it's pretty fun, i've known this server was here for a long time but I usually only play hl2dm for like ~10 hours total a year... until last week, that is
  • syle22 -

Posted the thread Summer Map Poll 6/23/2019.

Thread
    All, Here are the choices for our next 3 month map, starting at the end of this month. We are running a bit behind schedule as we were set to change map on the 25th, however IRL situations have delayed this. We hope to change by the end of the month…
  • mr.bean -

Replied to the thread COP Aplication.

• Volar -

Why is this still here? It's Mr. Bean. Hop Hop back to being a Cop. Accepted.
  • DOA -

Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime. - This allows for a Cop to arrest the Criminal and then still proceed through that players home in search of drugs or a printer using Kickdoor, however as soon as the Cop leaves…