Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oidoxie -

Replied to the thread New Citiziens Skins.

Quote from The Doggy: “I don't really see the need for skins, since they increase download time and need to be either modeled using base npc models or actually have a decent hitbox for use cause I'm sick of not being able to hit that dumbass robot cop…
  • The Doggy -

I don't really see the need for skins, since they increase download time and need to be either modeled using base npc models or actually have a decent hitbox for use cause I'm sick of not being able to hit that dumbass robot cop model.
  • Oidoxie -

Are there some skins that would work then? Similiar maybe? I agree those blue suit same skins make me wanna learn to play blind.
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread civil protection application.

• Lawdog -

hey, he might help me with the law. I think he is right for the job. :thumbup:
  • riley.laswell001 -

Wrote a comment on Lawdog’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey lawdog
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Rat Meat Admin Abuse (Cop Strip).

Quote from Jorune: “Im just showing the staff, You, Rat Meat and The Doggy hate me, so u want to see me out of the server ” I just checked the logs and was not surprised to find out that I hate you too.
  • The Doggy -

You switched to cop purposely to get Buu out of the house, you can't say that you were raiding the house because if you were then you would have taken all the printers that were in the rooms. Only cuffing Buu and not doing anything else means you went in…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from Jorune: “work in hl2 dm (i have tested them) ” no they dont and no u didnt
  • Jorune -

Quote from {EE} SheetMusic: “How about dat triple post forum ban too? Jajajajaja. ” Im just showing the staff, You, Rat Meat and The Doggy hate me, so u want to see me out of the server Fortunately there are fair and neutral administrators like…
  • {EE} SheetMusic -

How about dat triple post forum ban too? Jajajajaja.
  • Jorune -

Quote from Brian: “Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop. - This Refers to Switching to Cop just to let out a friend and then swap right back to Rebel. ” I switched since rebel to cop 1 time, so when did i break the rule? i didnt switch…
  • {EE} SheetMusic -

Demo has been forwarded and honestly this dumbfvck should lose cop and be banned. He's not simply appealing the loss of his cop, but coming on here to try to implicate Rat Meat in admin abuse.
  • Brian -

Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop. - This Refers to Switching to Cop just to let out a friend and then swap right back to Rebel. I'm sure this also refers to this subject where you house was clearly being raided and you switched to cop…
  • Jorune -

Im allowed to switch top cop when i want... Jorune Cop Abuse Quote from Brian: “So after Jorune had let me three doors deep into Joshhhs house I came up to the forth door and this conversation occurred. ” i let u in the house as rebel anyways you…
  • Brian -

Jorune Cop Abuse So after Jorune had let me three doors deep into Joshhhs house I came up to the forth door and this conversation occurred. Buu : i have 1k lockbreakers JustA_EcoBoost : letm e ouut lol Buu : I can break em or you let me…
  • Jorune -

Posted the thread Rat Meat Admin Abuse (Cop Strip).

Thread
    Your in-game name: Emperor Joruñe / ξмρєяσя ﻝσяυñe The Staffs In-game name: Rat Meat Staffs Steam: [U:1:240454938] Description of the Event: Taking my cop without reason (please check logs) Hello everyone Today i was playing as rebel, so …
  • Jorune -

Posted the thread New Citiziens Skins.

Thread
    Hello Everyone I'm bored to always see the same Citiziens costumes, I propose to add these skins to the server. They are very cool and work in hl2 dm (i have tested them) steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles…36868&searchtext=roleplay Cop Skins:
  • Brian -

He's a nice kid, he also has a microphone, he has the required hours... Seems like a spit in the face to deny him the chance to gain the experience that you want, coming from someone who got cop instantly when I first applied for cop at 80…
  • riley.laswell001 -

Now follows Fist of Fury.

Follow