Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HammerJack1 I Trader -

Replied to the thread cop talk.

they just wouldn't stop fighting over the lift
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Hi, How Are Ya?.

Welcome to the Server Diamond General! Enjoy your stay. And as I already told you inGame, when you have any questions, feel free to ask online Admins (!admins) or everyone around you. They'll help you for sure, if they're not killing each other in that
  • Catsumi -

This Lockdown sound button is just a feature from the Map. You can still just simply type !lockdown as Cop to start a Lockdown (the sound will still appear without using the Lockdown button)
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Hi, How Are Ya?.

• The Doggy -

• HammerJack1 I Trader -

Posted the thread cop talk.

Thread
    So the new map has an alarm system for lock down but no one uses it right. if only some one was a low level cop and had the time to just sit in the one spot where the alarm button is and wait for a lock down to start. if only that person was typing a…
  • Diamond General -

Posted the thread Hi, How Are Ya?.

Thread
    My Name Is Diamond General, I Joined A Few Days Ago. Nice To Meet All Of You!
  • eldrun -

Replied to the thread Furry Skin.

Quote from HammerJack1 I Trader: “you can fuck off with that furry shit the day a furry gets added is the day i fucking hang myself ” Do it ya pussy JK kinda
  • Pcwizdan -

Replied to the thread Build Server?.

The Gmod RP game in development has sandbox as base currently so we could just wait till thats in closed beta for the forums.
  • HammerJack1 I Trader -

Replied to the thread Furry Skin.

you can fuck off with that furry shit the day a furry gets added is the day i fucking hang myself
  • UNIT|Sop.JizzPants -

Posted the thread Build Server?.

Thread
    Would love to see a build server! I think im not the only one! can we have a vote?
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread hello / doggy is muted and gagged me/ i need help ..

6 days mute i hope you no longer spam chat. ungaged.
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread DOA Ban Appeals.

I was sent this demo, mediafire.com/file/m3vxsjll216kpkc/Doa.dem/file Several others reviewed it and some called cheats. However, I have reviewed it several times and found no evidence of cheats. Ban reversed.
  • Lawdog -

Doa is a pillar of honesty and trust in this community, this could not have happen to a nicer player. Most of us who know him all know it in our heart, he is innocent if we search our gut feeling. The guy gets good at the game, fights back and does well,…
  • Volar -

I'd honestly like to know why aswell, this is all thats shown on Source. coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…5bb40c37cf63451004c1f12e6