Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread Job Update.

• Rezoz -

Replied to the thread Removal of the 'Fence Maze' problem.

Quote from Volar: “I see that it says these allow for predefined amounts of space and such to be left and utilized but knowing how people like their things propped, other than an Admin saying "No" which not all of us agree on the same things, whats to
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Drug Runner: Drug Runner is a interesting job, although it does promoted activity running to the vendors around the map, this job needs more incentive. The job is requiring you to spend money by purchasing a delivery and…
  • Birddieboo -

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “-Cops earn more money for jail time, For example: $5 per second in jail instead of $3 per second. ” They do make $5 a second when someone is in jail. It would be better, like beef said, if it was more than $20.
  • Volar -

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Hey Active Members of CoLD, Last night, a few players including myself we're thinking of some Ideas and updates for the jobs that are not as played as often. As many of you know there are only a hand few that are played…
  • Volar -

Well looking at them and seeing whats written is one thing, seeing them in action is another. You've propped before so you know how origin and everything works. I see that it says these allow for predefined amounts of space and such to be left and…
  • Lawdog -

A compilation of many Great Idea's Mira. When admins take time to write such long posts on the forum, it's usually because they feel motivated, and care enough about the community to do so. Much respect! Thumbs up from me, this is well done, and very…
  • Rezoz -

Still looking for more feedback on this. If I spoke with you about it in-game please post here anyway so there is a actual record of your thoughts. I'd like to see feedback from staff. Since staff were the ones who voted on the recent rule change I'd…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Posted the thread Job Update.

Thread
    Hey Active Members of CoLD, Last night, a few players including myself we're thinking of some Ideas and updates for the jobs that are not as played as often. As many of you know there are only a hand few that are played around the server such as: -"Drug
  • eldrun -

Replied to the thread Something needs to be done part 2.

Opening thread after thread will get nothing done— no matter how valid or invalid your issue may be. Have some patience and trust in the whole of the administration team as a whole. Try not to post information unless it pertains to the circumstances…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Well I go to work, come home from work, and see a response from Doom and then the post is closed so I can't respond. So here we are. I gave time for everything to be worked out and instead of things being fixed and everything being better, here we are…
  • Volar -

Funnily enough the one that closed the Thread was Syles.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Something needs to be done part 2.

Thread
    Since Doom wants to control the narrative and close the thread before anyone can reply to his response, here is part 2. Translation of the last sentence attached below: "Anything MeTaL says, does, or implies to anyone I will use as an excuse to be a…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Something Needs to be done..

I don't have keys to VIP. I noclipped there to give a player his keys to the banker door. Any reaction from me towards Metal was brought on by his words first.
  • Novaaa -

Unnecessarily using no-clip to explain something to a player in vip? That is not unnecessary at all. 1. It saves time and 2. it prevents players from killing admins when they are doing part of their job which includes explaining things to players and…
  • Nutter[irl] -

Wrote a comment on dede’s wall.

Wall Comment
    happy bday have a good day
  • Glenn Norway -

Wrote a comment on dede’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy Bday i hope you get Rust to your birthday so you can raid Koolaid :)
  • Lawdog -

Quote from Wiseguy: “Doom calls it like he sees it! ” This is true, And Metal is probably one of the more affected players by "Hand of Doom's Calls". Is this 100% Metal's own fault? I will leave this question up to the community. I will say that no…