Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

Replied to the thread Increase the price of lock breakers.

Quote from Kyuto: “Greetings Mandrew! We had this topic a lot of times and there is a reason why we didnt't change it (yet) Maybe you can read some examples HERE . But we appreciate your time to give us your feedback and opinion. Our Admin Team will
  • Micobot -

Replied to the thread A New Approach: Consumable Lockspicks & Doorhacks.

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “A few questions: Do we get rid of the levels in lockpicks/doorhacks or do we keep the levels and raise their usefulness? Are you just thinking of 100 locks per door? cause in that case i think we would need to raise…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread A New Approach: Consumable Lockspicks & Doorhacks.

A few questions: Do we get rid of the levels in lockpicks/doorhacks or do we keep the levels and raise their usefulness? Are you just thinking of 100 locks per door? cause in that case i think we would need to raise the prices of locks and lockbreakers…
  • Micobot -

Posted the thread A New Approach: Consumable Lockspicks & Doorhacks.

Thread
    This is something I suggested a long time ago, and I finally got to work making it a reality. This update would fundamentally change how Locks, Lockpicks & Doorhacks work altogether so FEEDBACK IS NEEDED! Changing locks from being an absolute form of…
  • Fist of Fury -

Replied to the thread Picture of yourself.

Quote from Kyuto: “Quote from Birddieboo: “I look like Mira but uglier ” Send pics or get out. Even Fury sent his childhood pictures from probably 2 years ago :) Ps: BootyQuake looks pretty ” -__-
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread Faster Chargers Plugin.

I agree with doggy, I only ever use the suit chargers when there's more then 3 rebels waiting for me outside. it's meant as a buff to the cop that is optional. in other maps like freeman the suit goes to 300 while still being super fast and is extremely…
  • NEOCONFORMIST -

Replied to the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

• Kyuto -

Greetings Mandrew! We had this topic a lot of times and there is a reason why we didnt't change it (yet) Maybe you can read some examples HERE . But we appreciate your time to give us your feedback and opinion. Our Admin Team will work on every issue
  • Kyuto -

Quote from Birddieboo: “I look like Mira but uglier ” Send pics or get out. Even Fury sent his childhood pictures from probably 2 years ago :) Ps: BootyQuake looks pretty
  • IDaab -

Replied to the thread Status text for dailies as we play.

Just bind /dailies... Don't get me wrong it is a good idea. Probably wouldn't be much work for a Dev to code it in I believe. (Have no idea how coding works) So I may be wrong but on the other hand it is probably a bit of mucking around for a little text…
  • IDaab -

I'm not entirely sure the reasoning behind the price difference between locks and lock breakers. Basically from my view, it adds a challenge. With lock breakers being cheaper, it gives players reason to raid a players base as they may lose a lot of money…

Posted the thread Increase the price of lock breakers.

Thread
    Alright, with the price being lower or the same as locks makes defending your house near impossible. Let's say me and someone else has the exact same money ($50000). Locks costs $1200 and Lock breakers cost $1000. I put 41 locks on my door which in total…

Replied to the thread Faster Chargers Plugin.

Quote from The Doggy: “Ok, I still agree with eldrun in that suit is an optional benefit, as a cop you don't have to use it. It just makes cuffing people easier, so if you are wanting to have that advantage over rebels then there should be some kind of…
  • Birddieboo -

• xXBootyQuakeXx -

Update: Me and and some weird girl taking a selfie with me.
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread RUST.

I put a vanilla server up, let me know how it is. Did not put any mods on it, but we can put some if needed. steam://connect/coldcommunity.com:28015
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Status text for dailies as we play.

Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from Beamed: “I think it's a good idea +1 But China posted it, and likes to break into peoples houses while they're afk just to make a bit of money? so -1 for china ” Although china does bad things I don't see why because he…