Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread cant buy vip room.

Resolved . Unusual bug with VIP doors atm , should be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience.
  • Novaaa -

Replied to the thread cant buy vip room.

You'll have to get a root or higher admin to help you. They will have to give you the door until it get figured out. If you see Doom on you can ask him
  • NullMercy82 -

Posted the thread cant buy vip room.

Thread
    i have been a vip for 2 months now and i still cant buy a room lawdag tryed to help me but still nothing
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread CaveJohnson's Mentally Retarded Super Idea Thread.

Nah. I think people would rather play on maps that look good rather than maps that are purely functional and do the bare minimum. Plus the game engine has other limitations besides the edict count that are problematic.
  • Micobot -

Quote from CaveJohnson: “Quote from ThunderShorts: “Yes, gather wood to make charcoal, combine it using a machine to make gunpowder, use gunpowder and metal (also gathered as ore and then refined in another process) to make bullets on a workbench...…
  • CaveJohnson -

Quote from ThunderShorts: “Yes, gather wood to make charcoal, combine it using a machine to make gunpowder, use gunpowder and metal (also gathered as ore and then refined in another process) to make bullets on a workbench... it goes on and on. Ark has…
  • ThunderShorts -

Replied to the thread Ideas for Deliveries.

lol.. maybe the player is subjected to a whole 3 minutes of rambling about the 3 isotopes of hydrogen while you have low grav ;)
  • ThunderShorts -

Yes, gather wood to make charcoal, combine it using a machine to make gunpowder, use gunpowder and metal (also gathered as ore and then refined in another process) to make bullets on a workbench... it goes on and on. Ark has a great system... very…
  • anonymous -

you are missing one China ! the Ghost of the Ghost grants your no clip for a week :D
  • Micobot -

Quote from CaveJohnson: “Quote from ThunderShorts: “So you've reinvented Rust, or maybe Ark? lol ” I think I reinvented one of those mobile base building games, but slightly less shitty since hl2dm, gmod, etc aren't mobile games. Or does Ark and…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from CaveJohnson: “Quote from chinasyndrome: “The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds ” This, if nothing else ” yea but ill change it to all items instead of just weapons phatgrin
  • CaveJohnson -

Quote from chinasyndrome: “The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds ” This, if nothing else
  • CaveJohnson -

Quote from ThunderShorts: “So you've reinvented Rust, or maybe Ark? lol ” I think I reinvented one of those mobile base building games, but slightly less shitty since hl2dm, gmod, etc aren't mobile games. Or does Ark and Rust allow you to produce…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Cash Civil Protection Application.

• HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Wiseguy MUTE / GAG request for constant racism and anti-semitism.

This is a tough call. I've seen both parties instigate and tease each other with "triggering" comments and suggestions for each other at times. Our community will not tolerate a player being bullied racially to the point of not logging on anymore. In…
  • Birddieboo -

Quote from chinasyndrome: “The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds ” +1
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread Ideas for Deliveries.

Thread
    The Spirit of Oat Meal infuses you with 1000HP The Fury of the Doggie grants you invulnerabilith for 2 minutes ( and immunity from being cuffed) The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds The essence of…
  • Birddieboo -

I also thought of gmod when I read this lol, but maybe some of these things could be added to the new mod that's already in development. :thumbup:
  • Quote from Wiseguy: “If I made a habit of taking advice from people like Kill Thrill n Spill, I'd be in debt up to my forehead! Let's make a deal, stop persecuting my Christian faith by making homosexual advances towards me, and I'll stop referring to…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Wiseguy MUTE / GAG request for constant racism and anti-semitism.