Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Beamed -

Replied to the thread Change to Burglary Challenge.

Quote from Nugget: “We already have a daily that involves lockpicking and door hacking; it's called vandalism. ” Ohh, I never got that daily yet! But thanks for the feedback!
  • Nugget -

Replied to the thread Change to Burglary Challenge.

We already have a daily that involves lockpicking and door hacking; it's called vandalism.
  • Beamed -

Posted the thread Change to Burglary Challenge.

Thread
    Can we add doorhacks to the burglary challenge? Or will this make it too easy for players to get the daily challenge? New: Burglary I - II: Complete by lockpicking doors, or doorhacking.
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Higher Pay For Higher Rank Cops.

Quote from The Doggy: “fie fie fie ” Doggy needs a gud suc from more then 1 at a time
  • eldrun -

Replied to a comment by Birddieboo on IDaab’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Actually birddiboo I'm ur sister
  • eldrun -

Replied to the thread Increase the price of lock breakers.

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from eldrun: “Quote from Micobot: “Quote from eldrun: “Quote from Micobot: “Locks & Lockbreakers in the current system should be 1:1 in value. 1k for 1k, anything gained from breaking in is…
  • The Doggy -

• IDaab -

Replied to a comment by Birddieboo on IDaab’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Dog
  • Nugget -

Wrote a comment on Lawdog’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Lawd Og
  • Nugget -

Now follows Birddieboo.

Follow
  • Nugget -

@thedoggy Can you make this happen? I heard you like a gud succ golly.gif golly.gif golly.gif
  • Lawdog -

Quote from Nugget: “Quote from Lawdog: “When your a cop your normal income gets auto deposited into your account. Besides Bribes, I think I have heard that Cops are supposed to make more money when rebels stay in jail. Has that stopped? ” You make…
  • Nugget -

Quote from Lawdog: “When your a cop your normal income gets auto deposited into your account. Besides Bribes, I think I have heard that Cops are supposed to make more money when rebels stay in jail. Has that stopped? ” You make 3/sec as chief of…
  • Lawdog -

When your a cop your normal income gets auto deposited into your account. Besides Bribes, I think I have heard that Cops are supposed to make more money when rebels stay in jail. Has that stopped?
  • Nugget -

Now follows MiraclesBelieveInMe.

Follow
  • Beamed -

Quote from Nugget: “Quote from eldrun: “I like how you’re calling me an idiot yet you can’t even read sarcasm. ” I'm not trying to call you an idiot here, All I am trying to get at is that cops make no money. There is no true incentive to play…
  • Nugget -

Replied to the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

Certainly wants to be involves in the formation of the community. Seems okay +1 :|
  • Nugget -

Quote from eldrun: “I like how you’re calling me an idiot yet you can’t even read sarcasm. ” I'm not trying to call you an idiot here, All I am trying to get at is that cops make no money. There is no true incentive to play as a cop. Why bother…
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Push Cuffed Players.

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “If they leave their cells they can be killed even if cuffed ” Ohh okay thank you! Wasn't too sure about that.
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread Push Cuffed Players.

If they leave their cells they can be killed even if cuffed