Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I upload videos from my photo libary?
  • Lucifer was at my house and got banned (think because my IP has been banned) Proof:
  • MasterWong -

Replied to the thread Why are alt accounts a bad thing? And admin abuse.

Quote from The Doggy: “No lmao, you should've said something when you saw it happening. Even when you did say something you didn't even bother to mention who was doing it. ” Wow, ok, next time I see a bug I won't mention it at all them champ.
  • The Doggy -

No lmao, you should've said something when you saw it happening. Even when you did say something you didn't even bother to mention who was doing it.
  • MasterWong -

Quote from The Doggy: “Oh I thought you were talking about the people abusing their doorhacks... In any case one person has been caught and searches are being conducted as I speak so if anyone else is thinking of abusing this be wary. ” Since I've…
  • The Doggy -

Oh I thought you were talking about the people abusing their doorhacks... In any case one person has been caught and searches are being conducted as I speak so if anyone else is thinking of abusing this be wary.
  • Fist of Fury -

Quote from MasterWong: “Fist of fury - Falsely banning me. ” Ohhh I love you so much <3.
  • MasterWong -

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from MasterWong: “The reason I'm using it as an example is because they haven't gotten caught. ” Could you maybe point those people out to us so that we could look into it? Doing that might actually improve your…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from MasterWong: “The reason I'm using it as an example is because they haven't gotten caught. ” Could you maybe point those people out to us so that we could look into it? Doing that might actually improve your reputation a small amount…
  • MasterWong -

Quote from joshhite11: “If you’ve seen a player breaking rules you should record it and/or go get an admin. Using unlimited doorhack to gain lots of crime just to get high bounty is considered exploiting. Just because they didn’t get caught…
  • joshhite11 -

If you’ve seen a player breaking rules you should record it and/or go get an admin. Using unlimited doorhack to gain lots of crime just to get high bounty is considered exploiting. Just because they didn’t get caught doesn’t make it right so…
  • MasterWong -

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “Quote from MasterWong: “I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me ” That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are…
  • Novaaa -

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “Quote from MasterWong: “I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me ” That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are…
  • littlepizzabutt -

Quote from MasterWong: “I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me ” That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are toxic to you is because you…
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

Alt accounts are not allowed for the exact reasons you've listed, was present for prop issue, i still belive the fencing and lighting make for an impossible shot from that side. Alt accounts have minimal use if your not evading ban allowing them to do…
  • MasterWong -

Quote from Novaaa: “Not even gonna read this. You wasted time posting it. Either follow rules or keep getting banned until you get permbanned. ” If you're not gonna read it then don't post anything. Thanks. Edit: If you want to argue about stuff…
  • Novaaa -

You wasted time posting it. Either follow rules or keep getting banned until you get permbanned. Edit: “im only toxic to the people who are toxic to me” that’s the funniest joke I’ve heard. You were toxic the first time you had joined the server…
  • MasterWong -

Posted the thread Why are alt accounts a bad thing? And admin abuse.

Thread
    I think ALT accounts are good for the server. It makes the server seem to have more players potentially attracting new real players. Although I can see how if someone had 5 alt accounts all growing weed at the same time could be OP / Pay2win, one ALT…
  • Catsumi -

Replied to the thread More iDEAs from the china.

Very nice ideas and thoughts about new content for the Server, China! Blank name: -Having a blank name does not break the Server Rules and shouldn't be a problem for Admins to target this Player, like Humam already mentioned. It takes a bit longer…
  • Catsumi -

Replied to the thread Picture of yourself.

Quote from MavFree: “Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Catsumi: “Still waiting for Doggy reveal. ” topicclosed ” I've already leaked doggies nudes on discord multiple times. ” All good. I know how he looks like now. :love: :rolleyes: