Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hustler -

Replied to the thread China's Dev/ Admin Application.

no admin for boys who always hide snipments
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread [RESOLVED] prop eater not working on unsaved furniture.

fixed. The message is too short, it must contain at least 7 characters.
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Player ONE Ban Request.

• chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread [RESOLVED] prop eater not working on unsaved furniture.

Thread
    Your name:China Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:19717074 Description of the bug: spawned items cannot be prop eaten Steps to reproduce the bug: spawn furniture like and oven or bed frame then use a prop eater on it Get the message " This cannot be eaten…
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread Player ONE Ban Request.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN: China (TruGreen at the moment of game play) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Player ONE SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19717074 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player…
  • Rezoz -

Replied to the thread Add dailies done to high score list.

If a section in the database is added, I'll add a table to highscores.
  • chinasyndrome -

I have suggested this last year I think for all dailies, the code exists for incriminating so it should be in the realm of possibility. In my mind you should only have to do !dailies to see what ones you have. Another Idea would be the ability to set…
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Having that and a message in chat/hud when you complete one part of you're daily. Meaning as when you are working on Marijuana 3 and after you pickup you're 3 plants you get a message in chat (RP) you have completed 3 of 60 of Marijuana 3 Daily. Not sure…
  • DOA -

Posted the thread Add dailies done to high score list.

Thread
    is there anyway to add dailies done to the high score list, it would be nice to know who's doing the most dailies.
  • CM-VULCAN -

Replied to the thread CM-Vulcan cop app.

• Slaughter1337 -

(+1 )I believe Vulcan can be a good Cop and be fair. He is on Server Daily with me and DOA. He has been on here since I began in 2015. Syle"s & The Doggy we need more cops all gone also while your drinking your morning Coffee could you please give us a…
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

It's been what almost two years since his cop strip would have ended, I'd say give the man a third/final chance. Just remember Vulcan, you can't randomly kickdoors when you yah want to, and can't rdm under 10's. Believe me at times they make me want to…
  • BPN17 -

+1 he was a cop before, has been playing forever, and honestly is too experienced for this waste of time. But on a serious note may want to look into why he lost cop in the first place and how to improve for the future cause if forgot.
  • chinasyndrome -

• CM-VULCAN -

• MeTaL ^x^ -

-1 Also I honestly can't tell if this is a serious application or you were bored.
  • chinasyndrome -

I can be chatty I am rough on headsets go through 2-3 per year so probably the last few times was when i had busted one
  • Uberkist -

I like that China has shown his commitment to our community over the course of many years before looking for a position in the administration. He's always been an antagonist, but those are needed for in-game relationships to develop. I haven't played…
  • CM-VULCAN -

Posted the thread CM-Vulcan cop app.

Thread
    Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: TO PUNISH AND…