Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• seminolemarine -

Posted the thread Snowden Nerf.

Thread
    Snowden is easily the best job in the game by far to gain money if you plan to be somewhat active on the server (which is pretty much everyone). I believe snowden should work like the lockbreaker specialty. You do not have a 100% chance to break an extra…
  • Captain Cock -

Replied to the thread KOOLAID loses his mind and then gets banned..

"LAWDOG!!!" My God, is this actual footage of the legendary KOOLAID RAGE ROAR! It's primal. Sort of terrifying and at the same time completly fucking hilarious.
  • seminolemarine -

ok wtf u fuck with my habibi koolaid?? ur done
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread Adding buy options to vendors.

So its been well over a month, whats the word/update on this?
  • CaveJohnson -

• MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to a comment by Hozza on Graphix’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Fuck That, lets get the train going.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread KOOLAID loses his mind and then gets banned..

Thread
    Observe the lovely video below where trolling KOOLAID makes him lose his mind and eventually gets him banned. He hits a new height of yelling at one point even. Something worth keeping in the hall of fail.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread Tag! You're it!.

The distance to nearest runner also doesn't work. Also for the new tag version, maybe have boundaries set where they can run, or take away their use key so they cannot use doors. Maybe add the visual part of the beacon to the last 30 or 60 seconds. There…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Tag! You're it!.

Thanks for the feedback, most of these should be fixed now, the latest development versions will always be here: steam://connect/doggywoofwoof.live:27016 I may rename tag to hide n seek and create a new game for tag entirely but not until all the…
  • Fungus -

Posted the thread Tag! You're it!.

Thread
    Hello! I'm drunk, but I've got a thing to express in a discussion thread. I would like to talk about the new tag gamemode. Doggy ever so graciously blessed us with this tag game and it sure is fun. People have been playing it a lot. While it is very fun…
  • mr.bean -

Replied to the thread Grubbsy Timeout Appeal #69420.

Quote from eldrun: “I’m sorry... do we know you? ” xD
  • Oidoxie -

Seems you don't really even care if you get unbanned or not imo
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

• Grubbsy -

Quote from eldrun: “I’m sorry... do we know you? ” who are you?
  • eldrun -

• Grubbsy -

Posted the thread Grubbsy Timeout Appeal #69420.

Thread
    Discord Username: Grubbsy#1775 Who put you in timeout? Volar When were you put in timeout? June 13th 2019 Why were you put in timeout? I was put in timeout by Volar for being a toxic good for nothing POS. Why Should you be Taken out of…
  • ThunderShorts -

Replied to the thread Mr.Sandmans Staff Application.

This one needs to ripen a bit more before I'd say yes. Not a bad player (as far as I know), but more maturity required for admin IMHO. -1 for now, but only for reasons mentioned. "TBD... Possibly worthy of future consideration, with some more proven time…
  • Rezoz -

Alright, let's douse the flames. I probably do know; but don't recall sandman prior to meeting him on the server yesterday. But there is a little I'd like to comment on since this is an admin application. My tl;dr opinion of him? Overly enthusiastic…
  • eldrun -

Any further belittling or belligerent disrespect will result in a forum ban for an unspecified duration. You can dislike a candidate and state how you do or do not think they would perform on our team but they are still a member of the community and…
  • Grubbsy -

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “I could totally see him trying to undermine higher admins as he already talks over them like what they are saying are his own thought. ” I think this statement is pretty true, his profile picture sums it up pretty well. -0.5,…