Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Humam -

Replied to the thread Hand Of Doom Admin Abuse again.

You can stop with the "provide demo/proof or else it didn't happen" shenanigan. You've acted hostile towards Hand of Doom since a very long time, and you're using an old topic (in which he clearly apologized in) to try to present a bad picture about…
  • Humam -

Replied to the thread prop eater eats my fences.

It's not the prop eater. Anyways the issue has been solved by Captain Nemo. Closed.
  • Humam -

Replied to the thread GMAN Door BLocking.

Lawdog already banned him for door blocking and DOC (GMAN DOC Again repeatedly). Closed.
  • Humam -

Replied to the thread GMAN DOC Again repeatedly.

Lawdog already banned him for DOC and door blocking (GMAN Door BLocking). Closed.
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Wrote a comment on Meth (bong water)’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy Birthday!
  • hustler -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    where are you habibi?
  • chinasyndrome -

Must be one of Dooms' Alt Accounts. BTW I think we should call for the removal of all his ALT accounts. He likes to creep and listen in on conversations, very 1984
  • Glenn Norway -

Quote from chinasyndrome: “I want to point out he did something similar to this back in April of 2020 ” What about 2019 ? or 2018, you got anything on him in 2017 ? or 2016,15 ? Quote from chinasyndrome: “He needs to be removed as an…
  • hustler -

Posted the thread prop eater eats my fences.

Thread
    Your name: hustler Your steam id: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Description of the bug: some players uses prop eater , delete my fences and then my appartments is empty fix that shit please because fences is not exist until server restart blyat
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread Hand Of Doom Admin Abuse again.

Thread
    Your in-game name: China/ Dolphin / Chinese WAr Rabbit The Staffs In-game name: Hand of Doom Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21644491 Description of the Event: I was muted and gagged for no reason Proof of Event: I am currentl muted and gagged,confirmed by…
  • Captain Cock -

Replied to the thread Wassup.

Olympics (which is code for - playing with my balls)
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread GMAN Door BLocking.

Thread
    IGN:GMAN SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55247047 /[U:1:110494094] Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: China Syndrome SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC Gman repeatedly door blocked, door…
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread GMAN DOC Again repeatedly.

Thread
    IGN:GMAN SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55247047 /[U:1:110494094] Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: China Syndrome SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC Your description of what your…
  • Oidoxie -

Replied to the thread Wassup.

• Naujoji -

Posted the thread Wassup.

Thread
    It’s been a minute fellas, how’s everyone doing?