Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread Making a Reddit.

• riley.laswell001 -

Posted the thread Making a Reddit.

Thread
    Could we maybe start a Reddit I feel like people could upload fun screenshots or other interesting things for maybe new players to know like joe yo plant and grow weed or printing or other sorts of jobs I feel like this could benefit the community a lot…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Hustler SOC.

So, I was in game during most/all of this and would like to share a few things. Firstly, kill and metal both obviously have an agenda against hustler, as evidenced by their constant berating of him over mic in the server (would like to see either of them…
  • ThunderShorts -

Point taken on the feed, missed that. So I downloaded your video, and ran it through my own tools, and found the frames where the nade is clearly visible, and aimed at ground, not at you. The fact that your RPG shot took him down to 2-HP was not lost on…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Quote from ThunderShorts: “I do see the explosion in front of him, but can't tell if it's an smg nade launched by him, or an RPG round shot at him by 'Kill... the video does not show a nade projectile, nor the red sweep of an RPG laser by another…
  • ThunderShorts -

After reviewing all 3 of these, my view is 1st video he clearly twitches the rpg directly down in front of him and fires. On #2, it's not as clear as to whether it was intentional, or just a fuckup in the heat of battle. On vid #3 he does not produce an…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Quote from Nobody: “In the other two clips it looks like he just had low health and killed himself on accident by being to close to the explosion. ” In the second RPG clip he curves the RPG itself to the floor, and in SMG grenade example he isn't…
  • Nobody -

In the first video out of the three you can see him aim down at the ground so it looks like he blew himself up intentionally. In the other two clips it looks like he just had low health and killed himself on accident by being to close to the explosion. I…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Hustler SOC.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN: MeTaL ^x^ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29287041 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018839811/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Hustler SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:205631791) Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ferz163
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Birddieboo Suicide out of combat.

24 hour ban for second offence regarding SOC. Thanks for your reports and input.
  • Grubbsy -

prntscr.com/tm4j6v Birddieboo had done this before and I called him out on SOC-ing inside my base after I closed the second door and locked to heal, I feel like because this happened again a punishment should be greater on bird for SOC-type actions…
  • Captain Cock -

A tiny correction to the post - Birdi has 8 bans,not none. All for either being a Bird or insisting that "Bird" is the word. "Bird" has not been the wors since 1963. During 70's "Grease" was briefly the word, then in the 80's Cameo asked "what's the…
  • Birddieboo -

• MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Birddieboo Suicide out of combat.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN: MeTaL ^x^ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29287041 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018839811/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Birddieboo SteamID: STEAM_0:1:221042893 Steam Profile:
  • BPN17 -

Replied to a comment by Greaser on syle22’s wall.

Wall Reply
    greaser :(
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Ban appeal.

Been almost 10 months, I suppose you can have another chance. As long as you keep to your word and don't act like a troll and ignore admins you'll be fine. Unbanned.
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Ban appeal.

• Derek Tom -

Posted the thread Ban appeal.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39859428 Your in-game Name: Derek Tom Why you got banned: Bad spray logo, I sprayed a misleading spray which looked like an innapropriate picture and I didn't take seriously the admin's warning and kept spraying it and got…
  • Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread old forums address.

Quote from anonymous: “@'Birddieboo this works! http://www.sylesrpnew.com ” the second I saw the tab open with youtube I knew my life was over.
  • anonymous -

Replied to the thread old forums address.

@'Birddieboo this works! http://www.sylesrpnew.com