Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• seminolemarine -

Replied to the thread DemonKitty abusing his [cop] multiple times.

well these just get sent back to all my steam ss for some reason, but the first 4 you see on there are the proof of demonkitty abusing.
  • seminolemarine -

Posted the thread DemonKitty abusing his [cop] multiple times.

Thread
    Your in-game name: KelpyG The Staffs In-game name: DemonKitty Staffs Steam ID: U:1:918497099 Discription of the Event: DemonKitty has been abusing their cop in various ways such as unarresting other cops cuffs, killing cops after telling them to stop,…
  • hustler -

Posted the thread fist.

Thread
  • joshhite11 -

Replied to the thread kelpy cop app.

I’m gonna go ahead and accept this, welcome back to the force!! :thumbup:
  • seminolemarine -

Quote from Catsumi: “I am not sure, if you're just playing or joking around like that ” 99% of the time im joking. but your comments give me a new wave of respect for you. <3 catsumi
  • eldrun -

I actually (personally) like kelpy. But come on man sometimes you just like to stir the pot and cause it to boil over on everyone. Please try to be more respectful to others and then maybe you wouldn’t have the amount of controversy that is surrounded…
  • Catsumi -

Hello KelpyG! On the one hand, you can be helpful to some Players and you are kinda funny. But on the other hand, you're a perfect example of toxicity and disrespect, but that is what it makes you kinda special for me. I am not sure, if you're just…
  • joshhite11 -

• seminolemarine -

Quote from Fist of Fury: “Block length12 mo Blocked by Adminsyle22 Mööööp whatever. He had several chances of being a good cop but he fucked it up and keeps talking trash to our admins. -1 ” doggy extended it back to 12 months because I was…
  • CaveJohnson -

Quote from Fist of Fury: “ * Block length * 12 mo * Blocked by Admin * syle22 Mööööp whatever. He had several chances of being a good cop but he fucked it up and keeps talking trash to our admins. -1 ” rekt
  • Fist of Fury -

* Block length * 12 mo * Blocked by Admin * syle22 Mööööp whatever. He had several chances of being a good cop but he fucked it up and keeps talking trash to our admins. -1
  • seminolemarine -

Quote from The Doggy: “Aren't you? ” nope, syle reduced it to 2 days
  • The Doggy -

• seminolemarine -

Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah, I don't think having a cop that's gagged for a year would work well when disputes come up... ” too bad im not gagged for a year
  • The Doggy -

Yeah, I don't think having a cop that's gagged for a year would work well when disputes come up...
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Kelpy has had his cop removed several times for impulsive acts of idiocy. He has no respect for our staff. -1
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

• Grubbsy -

+1 Great player and we can always use a cop that can't speak!
  • Lawdog -

• seminolemarine -

--Basic info-- Age: 21 In-Game name: KelpyG SteamID:STEAM_0:0:20641909 Time played: 2000 hours rn --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want my cop back What are the basic rules as…