Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread T’is time..

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Metal I’m not sure what this issue is but if it wasn’t for me you’d still be crying over Doom belittling you day in day out while you sat there like a prepubescent pile of cum. Try being a person and not an absolute…
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

Captain Cock, I can do nothing but agree with your last statement.
  • Captain Cock -

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Eldrun your comment is the only thing laughable as it clearly defines the need to stay relevant. “implying that faking = earn.” I’m not sure if you are aware of when to pluralize or make a word past tense but Before…
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

Replied to the thread new rule about crouch fence tunnel mazes.

I will say this once and this will be my only statement. Rules such as this should only be changed through a forums post, and by popular opinion. It is the players who have to deal with this not those who have no time for the game.
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

Eldrun your comment is the only thing laughable as it clearly defines the need to stay relevant. “implying that faking = earn.” I’m not sure if you are aware of when to pluralize or make a word past tense but Before you attack someone else’s…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

I don't even afk anymore really. I only do it if I would like to keep my weapons or Pinata health. I earn all my money killing people(and afkers). And I personally don't have a problem with an econ reset. All I'm going to do is grind again and get my…
  • Captain Cock -

• The Doggy -

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “That has not yet come to fruition ” yea it has
  • eldrun -

Implying that afking = earn Honestly I always liked the challenge of econ resets but this post is laughable at best and it doesn’t matter what I think I’m never in game. trying so hard to be relevant... by using a thesaurus vocabulary.
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Nope. Earn your money fair and square like the rest of us. Those who have none, often want an econo reset. We've been told by Syle that will not take place until they have the new system in place that rewards long term players after the reset. That has…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

The most spammy picture ever. Also if you wanna know the secret to beating crouch mazes its literally smoke grenades. EZ stuff.
  • Oidoxie -

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Well not my fault from your experience that you were trash and could not figure out how to beat a crouch mazes. It is very poss ” index.php
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to a comment by DarkDevil256 on CLITCOMMANDER’s wall.

Wall Reply
  • hustler -

Wrote a comment on CLITCOMMANDER’s wall.

Wall Comment
    number 1 comrade
  • hustler -

Replied to a comment by MeTaL ^x^ on hustler’s wall.

Wall Reply
    delete this stupid message without any sence or i will report you for spamming my boy
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Wrote a comment on hustler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
  • hustler -

Replied to a comment by Hozza on hustler’s wall.

Wall Reply
    delete this shit