Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread KILL THRILL n SPILL's Administraor Application.

One of the best choices for admin here. Kill has pretty much won the game(which I always highly recommend before applying) , because of this , he is very familiar with the rules , plugin , staff , and player base. Mature and a great communicator , I've…
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread pls unban my little brother.

Replied to the thread Npc Weapon Buyer.

wep buyer not going to happen, but this does raise the question of dumping scrap weapons into some type of system
  • Fist of Fury -

Replied to the thread hustler admin application).

Quote from hustler: “blyat . such a pussies. i did just 3 seconds doorblocking for fun.............. and u say ITS SO SERIOUSLY VIOLATION NO ADMIN FOR THAT RUSSIAN BOI ” No your application is literally shit, you do not know the rules, your behavior…
  • Novaaa -

Replied to a comment by hustler on Novaaa’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Actually I was clicking on a post you made and it accidentally sent me to your page. Now run along gay boy.
  • hustler -

blyat . such a pussies. i did just 3 seconds doorblocking for fun.............. and u say ITS SO SERIOUSLY VIOLATION NO ADMIN FOR THAT RUSSIAN BOI
  • hustler -

Wrote a comment on Novaaa’s wall.

Wall Comment
    what u lookin for? want to see my penis?NO
  • hustler -

Posted the thread pls unban my little brother.

Thread
    hello admins. so i have little problem. when i join ur server first time - i did a lot of mistakes because i did know the rules. i did a lot of shit for example - spray nudes (shemale ) etc.so somebody banned my account for some time and was joined again…
  • Hozza -

Replied to the thread Npc Weapon Buyer.

Quote from Captain Cock: “Sell yo shit weps to the New Players like everyone else… New Player: How do I buy Weps…? ME: Buy them from me, meet at bank New Player: Cool! How much? Me: Just…
  • specialsos -

Kill is always a good time on the server helps out everyone. big time +1
  • Fist of Fury -

Wrote a comment on hustler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Nobody:

Hustler: Hobbies - weed
  • Fist of Fury -

Kill has been around for a while now, has proven to be a trustworthy person and the app locks good. I think we can give him a try +1
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread Ban Appeal..

Probably banned for being retarded like usual.
  • CaveJohnson -

Hustler is literally retarded. No admin for him.
  • candybar -

I came back onto the server last month and Thrill was one of the first to welcome me and since then has been helpful getting me back on track from where I left off. He is great person to have a good friendship with on the server and I believe he is more…
  • ThunderShorts -

Yeah, this is an easy decision IMO, 'Kill's been here a good while, is even tempered, is a conscientious and mature player and has shown to be very active. Even when other players (or even naughty admins) have misbehaved, he takes the high road, and…
  • DOA -

+1 One of the coolest player in the server. he know the rules and will follow them. He will make a good admin
  • joshhite11 -

Admin staff is full as it is already and you have a lot of recent rule breaking,I’m sorry but IMO your not ready for admin yet. -1
  • Lawdog -

Beautiful application! Kill respects the server rules. I see him help out players left and right. Moreover, he helped me out when I was new to the server. Also he is a great communicator. Positive vibes. +1
  • {cyan}Huztler <3 -

Posted the thread Ban Appeal..

Thread
    What im banned for? and if where is the evidence?