Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Vip status on the forum and hl2dm server.

Quote from Volar: “Merry Christmas. As a note, it's not automatic. Someone with the ability to set your flags on the forums has to be notified to grant you access. ” Happy New Years! =D Thank you! cookie
  • hustler -

im vip too, but i dont have rank button blyat. how to change it??
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

• Volar -

Merry Christmas. As a note, it's not automatic. Someone with the ability to set your flags on the forums has to be notified to grant you access.
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Quote from DOA: “You can change it in your profile, change Rank in your profile ” Yea there nothing there to select. Thanks though.
  • DOA -

You can change it in your profile, change Rank in your profile
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Mandrew Cop Abuse.

@Mandrew - Wonderland_War ensure that you are familiar with the cop rules, next time something like this happens you won't be getting just a warning. closed.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

How do you "accidentally" hit someone square in the chest? That could have been any weapon and you would have hit me.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

I has VIP as well but still a newbie tag.
  • seminolemarine -

Replied to the thread China's Dev/ Admin Application.

lol this retard wants admin but gets banned for 3 months for using alt accounts? what a dumbass -1
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Posted the thread Vip status on the forum and hl2dm server.

Thread
    How many years of VIP donations does it take to get Donor status, or do I have to donate a kidney? lool Do I get extra credit for buying vip for like 5 ppl too? santa :thumbsup: :thumbup: assaultrifle chainsaw
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

It was a mistake. When I killed you it was a mistake, but I remembered you coming towards me with a shotgun so I thought I remembered a rule that allows you to shoot citizens that look provoking. But this rule never existed. So it was a mistake (which I…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Mandrew Cop Abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: MeTaL ^x^ The Staffs In-game name: Mandrew - Wonderland_War Staffs Steam ID: [U:1:65349981] Description of the Event: Cop killed me with RPG without me attacking them. Proof of Event:
  • Nutter[irl] -

Posted the thread prop hunt.

Thread
    how about prop hunt skin change ,? it might be difficult
  • hustler -

Replied to the thread China's Dev/ Admin Application.

no admin for boys who always hide snipments
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread [RESOLVED] prop eater not working on unsaved furniture.

fixed. The message is too short, it must contain at least 7 characters.
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Player ONE Ban Request.

• chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread [RESOLVED] prop eater not working on unsaved furniture.

Thread
    Your name:China Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:19717074 Description of the bug: spawned items cannot be prop eaten Steps to reproduce the bug: spawn furniture like and oven or bed frame then use a prop eater on it Get the message " This cannot be eaten…
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread Player ONE Ban Request.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN: China (TruGreen at the moment of game play) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Player ONE SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19717074 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player…